Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

turkey went boom

Discussion in In The News started by J BomBer's Booty Hole, Jun 28, 2016

1. Jul 20, 2010
    Just heard about that on the news as well. Apparently three attackers a few with AK's shooting first and then blowing themselves up. I'm surprised an attack hasn't happened in France yet with the Euro Cup going on there right now and ton's of soft targets to pick from. Although I expect if an attack will happen they probably waiting for the Final game of the tournament to strike since it'll have the most people there.

Europe is fucked yo.
  2. Jun 29, 2014
    theres a bunch of places im waiting on , disneyland, superbowl, elsewhere in europe,

watch obummer wont even acknowledge it happened, nor will his loyal followers who lurk this site.
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    This is one big part of why the UK voted to leave the EU. So there isn't a free movement of people across borders without screening and looking at them first. In Europe it's WAY too easy for terrorists to move from one country to another easily and safely without having to worry about being caught really. You saw how long it took for them to catch that one attacker from the Paris attacks. Hell he crossed the border back into Belgium hours after the attacks easily.

The people in Europe need to wake up and secure their borders and screen people that are coming in. The migrant crisis is just making it even easier for the terrorists to get in.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 29, 2014
    • Jul 20, 2010
      But I can't be racist I'm not white :O
    • Jun 29, 2014
      lucky, white people are the only ones you can legally discriminate against.
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Jul 20, 2010
        That's is true.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Y'all sound like some super duper CIA analysis megamind. You know nothing, speculate nothing, say "it's bad" and feel it.

This ain't Facebook. Y'all ain't in the Gorilla navy boombaya and shit. Pretty sure Intelligence wouldn't let the public know if they intercepted shit. Why tell the world of your tactics.

My condolences to those that died. Thoughts with those hurt. Turkey was last remnant of the Ottoman architecture. Man, history just vanishing, that's what gets me.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jun 29, 2014
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 18, 2011
              None of you should be waiting for an attack to happen. There's always going to be isolated incidents where someone slips through the cracks. However, don't let them stop you from going to places and events. The whole point of terrorism is to insight fear, and you're letting them win by talking about worrying about the Euro Cup, Disneyland, Pridefest or whatever the fuck freaks you out. Unless you live in Africa or the Middle East, you're more likely to die in a car accident then to die by a terrorist attack.

Because I love OPSIE the Dragon I need not say any more.
              opsie_the_opsec_dragon_by_tigerseye267-d4x5a29
              Anathema, Jun 28, 2016 Last edited by Anathema, Jun 28, 2016
            • Jul 20, 2010
              I'm not worried about an attacking happening at a place I want to go to, I'll still go there. What I'm saying is that security has been so shit the Euro 2016 that it won't surprise me if an attack does happen. Expecting an attack ≠ worried about going somewhere because of an attacking happening.
            • Feb 2, 2014
              Yea right.. \o/
            • Apr 9, 2012
              Did anyone expect to place a single person at every inch of the border? No, so it's impossible for almost all countries to be 100% safe. There will ALWAYS be a gap somewhere, and they will find it regardless.
              Sad to hear of such news.
            • Jun 11, 2012
              Da fa u quoting me for slim yeezus. People need to stop speculating and making up vvoodoo stuff. Blessed day have you.

Have a blessed day.
              [IMG]
              • Like Like x 1
              • Jun 29, 2014

18k3wey5x3wv0jpg
              • Jun 11, 2012
                You hate us cause you love us. (and ain't us).
              • Feb 8, 2013
              • Feb 8, 2013
                You're fucking right. We ain't fucking gay, so we hate you guys.