Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Tutorial : How to Defend right on ze_predator Ulitmate Stage / Vid. inside

Discussion in Tutorials started by skillfakez, Jan 9, 2012

1. Jan 2, 2012
    So guys i decided to make an Tutorial for map : ze_predator on Ulimate Stage

First the most problem at all, there are still some good people on the server hue playin it right, but we always lost to many players before we are coming to the end.

The otherside is, that we got now a problem :: if its very hard there are 35 zombies vs 19 ct players.... so thats another problem.

I will show you how you can handle a couple of parts.

Top way after spawn

1 Step : Ladder hold

Normaly there are some people to hold the cover for the last guys.

But the lastest rounds there was nobody.

Hold the first Ladder, so your mates can fall back.

If there nobody, get a fast up - turn arround and shoot / 1 Mag. out and keep going...

2. Step : Ladder 2 hold.

Normaly only fast people should be holding that stage.

But : if you dont be realy fast, try to get in position and shoot a couple of bullets out ( 1 Mag. ) and follow the other mates.

Fast Players still shoot 2-3 Mag. out !!!

If you be fast - you must give your mates backup !!!

Theres are some Positon where you can do it !!!!

Most people stay on that rial.... thats a good position but if somebody get adge you be in trouble. If you fast : go on top and get 2-3 steps back, we need more people on that place.

The canal is also good to, you can look and shoot throug !!!!!

I doin it so : Ladder 1 Mag. out

Than i go behind the second rial, i can see zombies coming ride in front of me - i start to shoot - so they get a hit from the front.

If you there you always must check your radar and keep save that any mates got it and fall back behind you !!!!!!!

3. Step : Go to Lift

If you got it, fall back - fist step after foling down : On the bottom : Push at the same time : Jump : to get it quicker, turn arround - put your flashlight on (to see every zombie, its a realy dark place) and start shooting - NO MATER WHAT - in the video you see how close its can be !!!!!

After that fall back, normaly all guys got your backup up now...... but get a reaload *watch your radar* and keep shooting......

4. Step : Go up 4 Last Positon

At this part we lost the most people at all.

Sometimes i get a fial at the jump too, but if you be fast get rdy to DEFEND YOUR MATES.

On this spot you cant stand so close to the stairs, if you there you will get adged.

So if you on top : Go a couple of steps back *get sure that you have reload your weapons* start shooting for your last mates : dont think about it *start shooting - NO MATER WHAT !!!!!

If you be later on top : Start runing - turn arround and shoot - NO MATER WHAT !!!!!

After that if you are on last holding Position : Keep Shooting all the time till your mates say Fall back.....

Here i got an tuturial Vid which is not the best qualiti, but i hope a couple of peoples take a lesson from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jucrH2Atyw&context=C3c9c97cADOEgsToPDskKyD9kmJL7u4cHGllY1UCE5 If i got time tomorw i will make a better one

Luffaren post the secons and last Part : final boss * so we must get it done*

I think i will be post a little one more on final stage will see.

I hope you enjoy it :thumbsup:
  2. Dec 30, 2011
    What do you mean by 'left way from beginning'? If you mean take the top way after spawn, then no we need people to take the bottom (right-hand) way aswell, so the zombies don't sneak up on us and so we can get the FIRST AID.

Other than that, good tutorial :thumbsup:
  3. Jan 2, 2012
    Yeah thats what i mean, i have changed it !!

My english is not the best :geek:

4. Feb 18, 2011
    My god im going to gouge my fucking eyes out of I see another minas/mako/pred tut.

Good job though.
  5. Mar 12, 2008
    this was already outlined in this thread.

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/7341-how-to-do-the-plaguefest/page__p__85898__hl__%22do+the+plaguefest%22__fromsearch__1#entry85898

has all the info you need to win in ZE.
  6. Jan 2, 2012
    This is only a tuturial for defend, not for right positions in that map.

So i think a couple of people the play the game new just like me can help it out, thats all i want to say with it.