Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

TV show search

Discussion in TV Shows started by skarp, Jul 4, 2011

1. Feb 11, 2011
    Ok so I'm looking for a new show to watch, been searching and coming up with nothing. I'm currently watching

Game of Thrones
    Camelot (Starz, and just found out its been cancelled)
    Breaking Bad
    Walking Dead
    True Blood
    Spartacus (Both of them)

Doesn't have to be a new show, just interesting, and somewhat close to what I'm watching now. Please no teenage drama/reality shit like Vamp diaries, or Jersey Whores.
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    Omg..They cancelled Camelot? I fricking love that show :frown:
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    (Some you may have seen, but just listing what I know.)Comedy shows:
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    The Office (The US and British versions)
    Drawn Together

Good action miniseries (Stuff like the walking dead)
    Band of Brothers
    The Pacific

Great shows:
    House (Not my favorite, but pretty good.)
    Prision Break
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    If your looking for a mix of intelligence and humor, I Highly recommend QI. If you don't live in britain, go here: http://www.youtube.c...uite1nteresting

I actually can't think of anything else right now that you wouldnt already know of. (if you haven't watched them before i would suggest you watch would I lie to you [panel show comedy]: http://www.youtube.c...9FAB5C62F52499E, or the U.S. version of Whose Line Is It Anyway [comedy, i don't even know what kind to call it]: http://www.youtube.c...9FAB5C62F52499E Unfortunately, they've also both been cancelled for awhile)
  5. Feb 11, 2011
    Yea camelot is cancelled rumors were that it was costing 7mil an episode and they couldnt afford it with only 1m viewers.

Lost - and I LOVED it
    House - was to boring for me, after ER nothing comes close
    24 - good the first couple seasons then it became retarded
    Heroes - was freaking awesome shame to see it go like it did
    prison break - lost me after they got out, too boring

Im thinking of checking out Curb Your Enthusiasm, I have seen some clips on utube.

Not really liking British humor but I have to admit I laughed a lot watching that. I will watch some more.
  6. Jul 1, 2011
    I second Prison Break. It might seem a bit dull on season 2, but I personally loved the last 2 seasons. The last one was just phenomenal in my opinion.
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    Really? I thought 3 and 4 were stale, 3 was baslicly just another season 1 but thrown together crapily. 4 seemed kinda bad with all the stupid twists that were put together. 1 and 2 I though were the best ones. The movie basicly killed it, sadly fox had to sell out a great show.
  8. Jul 1, 2011
    I personally liked the twists that season 4 had. It had that "action" feel again for me. Season 3 was good because it was short, that actually favoured it. What do you mean by selling out?
  9. Mar 13, 2010
    I recommend supernatural... but you gotta watch it from the beginning to really know what's going on. It's good on a episode to episode basis, but way better when you know the back story. It deals with monsters mainly. Includes a fair bit of action and excitement without being super heavy on story (it just helps to know it) and has some decent acting,
  10. Feb 18, 2011

Putting Sarah in prision was stupid. They could have left the show with some dignity left, but they decided to try to make more money doing shit work. The worst thing of all is what happened to Michael. No need to do that, plenty of other solutions could be the outcome than that. (Trying my best not to spoil it to the others who havent seen Prision Break)
  11. Feb 11, 2011
    I have seen most of supernatural and i like it somewhat
  12. Jan 27, 2011
    game of thrones is pretty badass. Im always watching burn notice on USA. A new season just started a few weeks ago. Its lame in its way but I enjoy it still. Also a pretty hilarious show is on MTV and is called hardtimes of rj berger. Season just ended a few weeks ago but I'm sure you can find it somewhere. I think its at season 4.
  13. Oct 27, 2010
    Watch Farscape, its great.

There is an evil-space-wizard-vampire-ghost in it.
  14. Feb 11, 2011
    Watched Farscape 3x lol one of the best scifi show ever, i shed a tear when I heard it was gonna be cancelled.