Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Tweak to the Forum header and info

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Vadleon, Mar 8, 2012

1. Jan 12, 2011
    I was thinking that the "Replies" and "Views" headers on the Recent Threads bar is unnecessary since that is now listed within the column. Also, isn't the thread starter and start date better placed under the "Start Date" header? The thread's subforum I think belongs under the thread title though. I took a screenshot before and after some quick image tweaking. I know the alignment isn't perfect and that something should probably go where "Replies/Views" is now so it isn't just blank (nevermind my poor color fill). Regardless, what do yall think?

pF Forums before idea

After tweak:
    pF Forums after idea

Edit: For some consistency, maybe I should've put the name above the date, just like the "Last Reply" is arranged. Assume the poster's name is also linked to their profile. If it would help anyone see it, I can clean up the image and re-tweak it when I get home.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    There actually shouldn't even be a "Start Date" 'tab. :sarcastic: Fixed that...