Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Twin Steele

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Rush, May 14, 2011

Showdown Twinsteele

Keep Twinsteele cause it Rocks 9 vote(s) 32.1%
Derstroy Twinsteele Cause it Sucks 8 vote(s) 28.6%
WTF Rush, Quit Hatin 11 vote(s) 39.3%
  1. Dec 6, 2010
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    We keep it. You don't need to keep bringing this up, the map is fine. We have 2 zm servers, if u hate this map go to the other one.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    FU Rush.
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    This map is good, stop hating
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    Yeah man, mappers work hard to bring to our community a lot of innovation. No point of creating this post. The map is good.
  6. Sep 26, 2010
    People like this map? O.o
  7. Sep 25, 2010
    I love this map!!!!!
    @ban muff 0 "Cuz i can"
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    When PF re-opened in 07(?) this was the first map we played and the server was full before it was over. A glorious re-opening day! The map's got history alright!? :tongue:
  9. Jan 12, 2011
    I didn't know that. :blink:
  10. Oct 10, 2010
    its a veteran map, but it still sucks hard.
    a few good spots where you bored to death,
    cause the zoms play with this cannons instead of try get you...
  11. Jul 20, 2010
    I love this map, dont see why so many people hate it.
  12. Oct 29, 2010
    Thats why you run around on this map, you get the zombies attention and just try to survive by running and shooting.
  13. May 5, 2011
    Though this map dosnt interest me at all XD its pretty fun to run around from crate to crate being chased. :biggrin: At first on my other computer it lagged me to hell playing twinsteel but now that its fine...dosnt lag but hell still boring with only small amount of people on. XD but the more people on its quite fun. Its like a zombie hunt playground :tongue:
  14. May 13, 2011
    I love this map really fun server for me but everyone has there own preference not much u can do but Rtv