Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Two free Starcraft 2 Guest passes

Discussion in Gaming started by Black Jesus, Jan 17, 2011

1. Aug 30, 2010
    I recently aquired two Starcraft 2 guest passes from a friend who bought World of Warcraft Cataclysm and since my computer can not run Starcraft 2 atm since my replacement Radeon 5970 shit the bed(yes that is the second 5970 ordered from newegg that has died on me in the past 4 months) I am posting the codes here for anyone who wants to try the game and CAN run it. The guest pass entitles you to 7 hours of play and expires when your seven hours are up or if the seven hours are not used up by 14 days after activation. These passes are first come first serve and I only have 2 so please do not complain or PM me if you did not get one. Only one pass per person please.

Guest pass 1 key: JJHRKM-7KGB-X7PTFK-XX4Y-X8X8T2

Guest pass 2 key: EP2V6P-VZ76-R9W8E7-EYYZ-BV9GFN

To redeem one of the above passes do the following

Step 1: Go to the following site www.starcraft2.com/guest
    Step 2: Create a battle.net account or log in if you already have one.
    Step 3: Enter your guest pass key into the feild provided.
    Step 4: Download the free trial client.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    thanks dude: first one claimed!
  3. Sep 5, 2010
    Buy XFX ive gotten 4 Cards from them never had a problem. (BTW not claiming a key SC 2 sucks monkey balls)
  4. Mar 3, 2010
    GEE ZUS !
  5. Nov 25, 2010
    how do you add people? I have full game but I gave out my passes both WoW and SCII
  6. Aug 30, 2010
    Umm i would not be the person to ask king as i said my computer cant run starcraft 2 atm and i dont OWN it yet.
  7. Nov 25, 2010
    oh ok thanks