Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Types of food in this thread

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Super Mario, Mar 1, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    In this thread, you can post your favourite food that you would like to share to everyone and give them ideas if they never tried it. Post the name of the foor that you like in this thread or any kind of food thay is out and brand new from a restaurant or any place and people will give you replies if they like the food or whatever they want and you can also give a picturre of it.

Rule #1: Do not post something else or fight each other on this thread. Post replies and your thoughts and what you can think. This thread is opened for whatever reply you want but no fighting or the thread will be locked.
    Rule #2: Do not tell people what to eat or tell them to stop eating this or that because it will cause problems and also the thread will be locked. Jokes are opened on this thread (no heavy jokes because it will become serious)
    Rule #3: Enojoy the thread and post a new type of food everyday if you got one and make this thread very spammy :razz: and make me get jealous.

My favourite food is watermelons as most of my friends notice that already and i also like taco bell.
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    Shawarma = pure deliciousness. I don't know if there are any good restaurants here in the states with them, but I think they're similar to gyros. I'm gonna try to make some homemade ones sometime and add ghost chili :grin: Yall need to try summmm
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    omg this is arabic foor. I used to eat this thing everyday in Lebenon and they have it everywhere its the best. Omg u reminded me of it and now im hungry. There are 2 types of shawarma and idk how they say it in english and i like one kind of them : the chicken one
  4. Jul 28, 2011
    Yeah I had some amazing ones in Europe, and I liked the chicken more than the lamb. Good stuff.

This looks good too:
  5. May 27, 2008
    • Oct 29, 2010
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Omg i should have made this thread you guys are making me hungry
      • Oct 20, 2011
        Epic mealtime guys are fucking culinary geniuses
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Goddamnit you guys beat me to EpicMealTime. I want the bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a pig. Otherwise known as the TurBaconEpic. I drooled over it.

• Winner Winner x 1
          • Oct 17, 2011
            They sell those nachos at my highschool which i ate every thursday and yummy how delicious it is. I took a screenshot of their nachos and it is also on google now.
          • Sep 30, 2011
            This man took a screen shot in real life.....
            What kind of Black magic fuckery is this?
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Lol you got a problem with nachos? I woud take screenshots of it all day no matter what you tell me because i love it and i hope you were joking not being serious because you are breaking the rules of the thread if youre not joking.
          • Jul 28, 2011
            I think he's just referring to your word choice.. lol :razz:
          • Nov 29, 2010

[IMG]
          • Jul 28, 2011
            Why isn't there a salivate rating or something? Like or agree just aren't powerful enough...
          • Nov 2, 2011