Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

U.S. Military Cadences

Discussion in Entertainment started by TrainedSquirrel, Mar 12, 2012

1. Jul 8, 2011
    This is mostly intended for those who love listening to military cadences.

Im pro military and will be shipping out for the Navy in August and I am stoked. I qualified to be a Machinist Mate, E.O.D, and the one job have always wanted to do, become a U.S. Navy SEAL.

I have been listening to some running cadences from other branches but mostly Navy SEAL cadences. I wanted to share and see if anyone has any good running cadences they would like too share also!

Here is a few i have been listening too:

2. Apr 2, 2011
    Not a running cadence, but my favorite one all the same!

Loved it when Drill Sergeant Graham sang it... His southern accent couldn't sing for shit XD
  3. Jul 8, 2011
    hahaha that is pretty good! deffently adding this to the list XD
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    You may or may not hear this one a lot:

5. Dec 30, 2011
    I love listening to these while Battlefield 3 maps are loading haha, in-fact the beginning of the second video on the original post is used on BF3
  6. Jake
    This message by Jake has been removed from public view. Deleted by Jake, Mar 13, 2012, Reason: double post.
    Mar 13, 2012
  7. Jan 8, 2012
    Nothing can compare to marching in the air force, our MTI's in basic are trained to be nothing but the best, and their voices are heard a mile away. I am currently training for the Honor Gaurd in the air force, like a side job away from my operational job for the next 4 months. Cadence is HUGE in the honor gaurd, staying together one team one fight.
  8. Sep 30, 2011
    These things.....
    Candace is more of a POG thing.
  9. Jul 8, 2011
    Well, for some people it my be considered a POG thing, but for me i just enjoy listening to these. Like i said im going to be shipping out to basic in a few months and im really stoked for it. (I know that that sounds crazy but i am)
  10. Apr 2, 2011
    How does that make you sound crazy? I was really excited for when I went... most people are!
  11. Jul 8, 2011
    Hahaha yes finally someone that thinks the same!! Every time i told some one that they looked at me all weird like haha
  12. Sep 30, 2011
    Everyone get's excited to be shipped somewhere.
    It will happen every time you're going somewhere.
  13. Apr 7, 2012
    I fucking hate cadences, they are annoying.
  14. Apr 7, 2012
    This is a goober cadence, everyone who thinks they are funny does this one.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQg6YZQOmak
    is not bad [/B]
  15. Mar 4, 2012
    Personal favorite (marching cadence), good luck in the Navy. But if you ever want to come out with the hard-chargers the Army is always here hooah.