Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

uhm just curious anyone good with making a server ?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by =TAU= LynxYaPops. [PC], Nov 21, 2012

1. Oct 6, 2012
    sup guys , i had a server already for a month , and well i dont know how to set it up , any good with these things ? pls pm me or add me on steam , thanks
  2. Jul 8, 2012
    Oh oh oh oh me me me me!!!! However, a better idea would be to just play on Pf servers *nudge nudge wink wink*
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Really depends, what kind of server are you trying to host?
    • Oct 6, 2012
      Can u Guys add Me on Steam ? ,, and i was wondering if its possible to donate my server to pF ? cause my server usually empty lol , and im not even using it like that.
    • Feb 14, 2012
      @Brian would be the contact point for that I believe.
    • Nov 29, 2010
      The money we (more so, management) puts into the server is quite significant and the hardware we use is pretty "up there". Trying sending a PM at Brian to see if your server could work as well as ours
    • Oct 6, 2012
      alright cool thanks . and idk if my server can be any good though :\\
      Post Merged, Nov 22, 2012
      since im new to all this , im just a newbie D:
    • May 14, 2011
      pF never accepts server donations. All of you (except for OP) should know this already...
      • Agree Agree x 5