Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Un-official ZE event by distrubed

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by [pF]Disturbed_One, Feb 10, 2015

1. Mar 10, 2014
    Hi guys ive been talking with the Tony a bit about setting up a Ze event for the 21st-22nd of february. This is un-official. More or less to have fun and give the server a bit of a kickstart. Hopefully if the event is posted in the event section of the site i would ask you to sign up if you are interested. Invite your friends for the kind of goofing around we do on Zm. Ill host this event at around 7pm Arizona time. Sadly no rewards just for fun. But if we have a nice turn out and all goes well i intend to post rewards in later events. Ease givr me your feedback and i hope to see you there
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Oct 13, 2011
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 2, 2014
        3am. I'll try to join though. Just to creep in spec as usual. :]

:giggle:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jan 3, 2013
          Hmm...........really don't know what to say about ZE.:rosedead::heartbroken:
        • Feb 12, 2012

Well, it's gona be 4 AM for me. As always, no way for me to participate.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Mar 10, 2014
            Since ill be off on those days, i can try to make it sooner for others, i can try to shoot for around 5pm-ish, nothing is set in stone yet. I am more than willing to try and accommodate for the community, and do whatever works best
            • Like Like x 1
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Nov 18, 2013
              Great thread, I hope to see more events by you, Disturbed! :victory:
            • Apr 28, 2013
              Either predator or paper will do. We would have to do some classic maps and some older stage maps (most tryhard maps after ze_TESV shouldn't be done).

I would like mako in the event too but idk if we should or not. It was an old stage map praised by a lot but at the same time, some players immediately leave the server once the map changes or ex2 is "won". This pretty much has been said before. Almost the same thing can be said about minas as well except minas has a level system.
            • May 31, 2012

edit: I'm definitely too late in this thread. Surf facility is still a must.
            • Mar 10, 2014
              Yea this is all a little late, i appreciate the feed back though. Unfortunately my attempt at an event was too un-organized and no one actually showed. With carefull planning and a little help from some others i plan to try again, and ill make it worth everyones time. Not sure when i will go through with this as im taking a minor break from CSS to cool off and de-stress. I havent been the fun Disturbed most people know me as lately and im personally not ok with this. Ill be back in a few days <3
            • Dec 27, 2013
              if you want the event more fun u have to get at least 40+ppl :smile:
              • Informative Informative x 1
              • Mar 10, 2014
                Your about a month late. But thanks anyways