Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Unban question (cont)

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Tom, Feb 14, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 14, 2012
    Guys I understand I have been re banned and this will be my last post on this forum as I do not want to bother anyone, but I do not have a mic. There were others doing this at the time and I only typed my message. One that I regret and apologize for. It was a lyric to a song and it was inappropriate. I plead one last time and if nothing comes of it I will not reopen this topic.
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    Tom from what I recall you were typing and stated the racist words into a mic of some type. I asked you to stop and you did not. If you would have stopped doing it I would not have banned you but you simply ignored me. If upper admins wish to give you a second chance I leave it in their hands. Regardless what excuse it is, posting, saying racist words is wrong and reflects bad on our community.
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    I understand I can assure I do not have a mic. I only recall typing one thing and not typing anything else to that effect. I do not want to accuse anyone of not telling the truth and maybe even I remember it wrong. What I did post was wrong and uncalled for and reflects poorly on myslef and I am sorry for that. I can assure you and anyone else it will not happen again. It is unfortunate that I brought this on myself through a momentary lapse of not thinking. I appreciate your involvement in trying to resolve this. I guess it is up to them. Thank you for at least hearing my case.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    I will give you a 2nd chance, since the original ban was your first and only ban here at PF. And for the record, your ban protest stated that u had "posted lyrics in the text from a little wayne
    song that can be considered racist."

Please review the rules, as any further bans may result in a permanent ban.
  5. Feb 14, 2012
    Thank you, I understand the rules, this will not be a problem.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.