Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Unban Request

Discussion in Help Desk started by lilweapon, Dec 31, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 6, 2012
    I want to get unbanned because i wanna play the world most FFVII. Tony banned me cause im the best mako player ever! He even kicked me from elites because mako is an elite group of always waiting for you. Person is expected to invite only. Soon an unban request will be update. I think FFVII Elites is the perfect gathering place for the elite unit.
    So here are the reasons I think i should get unbanned
    1.I know how to use the ultima materias
    2.I know the timing and i have leadership which should lead my forces to victory
    3.Take your coat
    More reasons may be added on later

2. Mar 12, 2008
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    This thread brightened my night, thank you!

But looking at your ban history, getting unbanned seems to be a long shot.
  4. Nov 11, 2011
  5. Jul 20, 2010
    Nope server is much better with you gone and not griefing people. :smile:
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Also you didn't even make any effort to be forgiving of any action. Just pointed out that you got kicked by Tony, and if he did it it must have been really wrong.
    • Oct 6, 2012
      I have my own tactical skills. I'm known among the servers i play on. I promise I wont troll. Just wanna Play the world most FFVII
    • Oct 6, 2012
      still <3 yu penguin. we had gud times in mg
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I think this has run it's course, if you feel like making an actual unban request you can do so here. If you've already done that and been turned down, sorry but it looks like you're outta luck.
        • Like Like x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.