Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Unban request

Discussion in Minecraft started by Greek33, Sep 25, 2011

1. Sep 23, 2011
    ok so i was protecting my castle with hanehane and we got banned because i killed someone who was going through our chests. i would like to know the reason for the ban because he was clearly stealing and greifing and i told him to leave 10 times.
  2. Sep 17, 2011
    i would like to know why i am banned to because he was stealing and greifing shit and its not the only time hes done it i didnt do shit so i get banned? nice job there
  3. Apr 4, 2009
    Since when did opening a chest mean you're taking everything inside of it?
  4. Sep 17, 2011
    because we watched him walk up to it we walked up to it after he closed it and all the shit in it was gone and when he died he droped it all and the onyl way to open the chests were to break something or use a lever for the door and there was a hole in the wall he broke to open them..
  5. Oct 10, 2010
  6. Sep 17, 2011
    greek shoudl be unbanned to cause ya he killed him but the guy was stealing shit outta chests and greifing shit..
  7. Jun 30, 2011
    First of all, i never went inside ANY of your chests, and all i was doing was walking around your castle and you told me to GTFO i would've left but i found it funny how pissed you both got, after i stopped the type, someone tried to pour water to push me down the 64 block mineshaft but when i moved away you poured lava once, missed me, then again and killed me. I'm just defending myself and your little group against plaguefest is fucking stupid, because its all the same godamn server and i mean it doesn't matter. I'm annoyed that you even said i took anything out of your chests, i don't think both of you should be unbanned. /2cents
  8. Sep 17, 2011
    well the was shit in there before and i poared water cause someone was on fire not to make u fall down the shaft and its not our group against plaguefest were just roleplaying in the server dont know why u keep thinking were against plaguefest
  9. Oct 10, 2010
    common Haplo, hane already has all shit, dont even needed
    to steal from someone ..

im sure he dont was the badguy

unban him please
  10. Apr 4, 2009
    I didn't ban anyone, I don't have MC op I also wasn't anywhere near what was happening.
  11. Apr 2, 2011
    Greek said the grey, I replied the white...
  12. Sep 17, 2011
    and i said i didnt put and fucking lava that im being acused for all i did was poar water tryin to put whoever out
  13. Jun 30, 2011
    So if i HAD taken it all and i didn't, how would it have "all dropped" if i died when you poured lava on me.
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    So instead of all this "he said she said," Why don't you just wait for whoever banned you to give you a response. I'm assuming it was Ryan, so just sit tight as this bickering is getting you nowhere.

Edit: My god that is hard to read Jon. XD
  15. Sep 17, 2011
    well it dosent help that im getting blamed for shit that i didnt do when i didnt do anything wrong just put water on someone that was on fire..

Edit: might help if i even knew who banned me in the first place
  16. Sep 17, 2011
    so judging by the lack of response im not getting unbanned for pouring water on someone that was on fire nice..
  17. Jul 11, 2007
    unbanned. please don't freak out in a short amount of time. I work all day and you've posted far too much in such a short amount of time before I can respond.
  18. Sep 17, 2011
    srry was just a little mad that i was banned for only dumpin water on someone that was on fire
  19. Oct 29, 2010

Sorry to be cruel -__-