Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Unban

Discussion in Help Desk started by Sgt.Sandbags, Jul 16, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 16, 2012
    I recently tried to join in the zombie server... but it says I got banned.... So I traced my ID and I got permanently banned in 2008... I posted an unban request about 2-3 months ago... but I still havent gotten a reply... I think my protest didnt go in because it kept saying my steam id is wrong... Anyways can an admin help me? also my ID is STEAM_0:0:26078693
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    haha... yea that seemed like me... i was 12 back then... really stupid I know... but there is no way I can get unbanned?
  5. Feb 14, 2012
    I'd leave it up to @Kyle @Haplo since they were the two who dealt with the ban.
  7. Jul 16, 2012
  8. Dec 2, 2011
    So we are suppose to belive your all grown up and mature by 16 OR 18 ?
    As the others said Post an Protest ban on the site Link HERE.
  9. Nov 11, 2011
    Well technically Richard... you grow wiser as you age. If he is genuinely and sincerely apologetic, then it is up to Kyle or Haplo to reverse their decision.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • May 8, 2011
      Sajak, your comments are very thoughtful recently.
    • Nov 14, 2010
      I think he should get another chance. It's been quite a while, and of course, if he continues to act on racism - we will actually perm ban him with a message "Unbannable" for future references.
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • May 8, 2011
        You are a prisoner and if you are doing good during your jailed term. You could leave early :smile:
      • Jul 14, 2012

Hello I'm here to clear my name as I got banned for no reason at least that's how I feel.
        I recived ban for changing nomination in last second BUT I have not been warnned before that it's forbiden to do so, as it's my 2nd day as donator I feel like I should be warnned first not banned straight away. Please delete this ban, becaus i dont want more 1 unfair ban. Thanks.
      • Oct 29, 2010

1. The unban request goes here: http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=protest

2. Your ban just expired. Don't do it again.
      • Jul 14, 2012
        I couldnt post to unban request cos expired.....

Thanks, However i would try defend this case, because i think its a very unfair ban, and i dont care if its expired, because it's delete means a lot for me.
        Post Merged, Jul 16, 2012
        Where anyone help me i can defend my expired ban?
        •ΖΞṨ•| Focus c(o.O)c, Jul 16, 2012 Last edited by •ΖΞṨ•| Focus c(o.O)c, Jul 16, 2012
      • Jun 17, 2011
        Bans are and I doubt will ever be deleted once it's been done & if you had a problem with your ban it's not a wise decision to post on someone else's unban thread. As the others have said please post an unban request.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jul 14, 2010
          • Like Like x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Feb 21, 2007
            The steam ID you provided shows u were banned less than two years ago. Regardless, you are responsible for what happens on your account and your actions. If you were stupid enough to say such things back then, you are more than likely the same today. This shows the caliber of person that you are, and that is not needed here. I do not foresee you getting unbanned. Hopefully you will learn that your actions have consequences.
            • Winner Winner x 2
            • Agree Agree x 1
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.