Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

unban

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by dasmagic, Dec 8, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 4, 2011
    please unban my account i have made a protest retslag has it set for a day but someone else made it permanent when i recived no warning of doing wrong also if im getting banned for using boobliks name please put no use of other players name in server rules the 24/7 lila panic
  2. Jun 19, 2011
    You are NOT allowed to pretend to be an admin while you are not.
  3. Sep 26, 2010
    What Death Killer meant was you were impersonating admin/players which is not allowed on our servers. I'm not sure why your ban was upped to perma but you'll want to wait for a higher up to decide your fate. I personally don't think your actions deserved a permanent ban but then again, I don't know if there was more to the story or not.

Also, you'll want to post your in-game name and Steam ID for any future ban protests...I'll post them for you though.

Player Name: =pf=dasmagic
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38534371
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    Unless your trying to get banned from the forums too, I recommend you stop asking. You did a post HERE yesterday and were denied, do not ask again!
  5. Jul 14, 2008
    You are not getting unbanned, Josh already said so.

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.