Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Unboxing $1800 like it's nothing

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by Tony The Tiger, Jul 12, 2015

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Just enjoying some Zombie Escape (shame on you if you aren't playing). Decided to open a Chroma 2 case i got last map, and then this. Did some searching, lowest bid was 550 keys, which works out to over $1800 CAD. Factory New M9 Tiger Tooth.

Not gonna lie, my first thought was "watch, battle scarred gut knife rust coat."

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Oct 18, 2012
    • Feb 24, 2011
      That was the weirdest dangest moment in zego tonight, holy hell!
    • Dec 30, 2006
      Good job. Now time to upgrade your celeron.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 24, 2011
        I'll trade it for my Anal Tickler, including some anal tickling
      • Jan 12, 2012
        Stormblizzard, Jul 12, 2015 Last edited by Stormblizzard, Jul 12, 2015
      • Oct 18, 2012
        Too bad I missed this. Of all days today I decided to go to sleep at 6pm.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Wow. You're so lucky! I bought 15 bucks worth of cases and got crap back. I'm 20 hours in CS GO and I've already spent $50 on this stupid ass game. This is why I hate playing games that requires money because I'm super, super easy to tempt. Ya know what I do? I stare at a skin for 30 minutes and tell myself "no" and how much I'll hate myself and go broke if I buy it, then the next second, I yell "fuck my life!" and press purchase. Like... dawg, I got a problem.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jun 11, 2012
            If you are not selling it for real money, you are wasting life.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            You find me a trusted trader!! I've had too many people get scammed, and fuck paypal's chargeback shit.
          • Jun 11, 2012
            That is my current issue and have to settle for steam $. I sell enough of selling these stuff to keep up with my game buying habits.

If I can turn steam $ to real dollah, then holla
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Oct 29, 2010
              Take that steam money, surely you'll use it eventually. Fuck risking a chargeback.

You lucky fuck.
            • Jan 21, 2011
            • Feb 27, 2012
              You can only sell it on the market for about $500 CAD. So it's worth way more than that, and if i sold it on the market i'd only get a quarter of the price, plus i'd be stuck with $500 in steam money.
              • Informative Informative x 1
              • Jan 21, 2011
                That's $500 in games for something you got for the price of a key
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 1, 2011
                  dude, that's awesome. an $1800 payday would be awesome right now lol

grats and GL on whatever you plan to do with it
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  Yeah, I'm not sure what Tony meant by "bidding" up to 550 keys, but when I checked, it was $325 USD, which is probably $500 CAD. Not sure, but either way, I'd most likely sell it. I might keep it if it attracts hot gamer girls though, but they're most likely gold diggers. Watch out, Tony.
                  • Funny Funny x 2
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Jun 27, 2011
                    I came out of hiding just to comment on how awesome this is.
                    • Funny Funny x 1