Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Unfollow Status Updates

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by sajak, May 31, 2014

1. Nov 11, 2011
    I think many people know how simple, innocent status updates can turn into a spamming no-count thread. Would it be possible to have the ability to turn off/unfollow status updates?

Thanks for hearing me out.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I like this, some status updates just never end.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 31, 2012

I agree with Sajak. Great idea man!
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Apr 9, 2007
          Does this not already cover what you want?
          http://plaguefest.com/account/alert-preferences
        • Nov 11, 2011
          I was suggesting that individual status updates have the option to disable notifications. Disabling system-wide status notifications would be a step backwards or just too harsh of a solution. I'd like to be able to receive status updates but have the ability to disable annoying or spamming ones. It's not always ideal to delete comments made on a status update that has run a muck to stop notifications.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          We want it for specific status updates. Like, if we've said whatever we want to and don't have any more input, then we just press "Unfollow Post" and we no longer receive notifications about it. Meanwhile, there may be some status updates where we want to follow what is going on.
        • Apr 9, 2007
          • Useful Useful x 1
          • Oct 18, 2012
            Hah I remember that status.. Good times good times.
            • Like Like x 1