Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Unfriendly and Grimmfang, verbal abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by scarface2035, Sep 12, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 12, 2008
  2. Sep 3, 2008

I tried telling all of you.
    Grimmfang is a douche bag. and thinks he's god and owns the server and everyone in it just because he has admin access.
    demotion time?

grow up grimmfang you too unfriendly. quit acting like children. it's called maturity for a reason... or puberty? lol
  3. Jan 5, 2007
    They clearly haven't known me long enough then... B)
  4. Jul 16, 2008
    :shock: just ignore them but lets let grim a unfriendly talk
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    Just demote or remove.
  6. Posts
    The first ones are just funny and the last one in your photobucket don't prove shit cause it's a name and anyone could of had it. Any how get your sand out of your vagina and stop bitching for someone to take up for you and defend yourself. Then again you do talk all the fucking time so i don't give a shit really.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    Does this prove shit Mr.Scargina?
    M 09/12/2008 - 18:07:15: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] My SCARgina is bleeding] [STEAM_0:0:9581137] Executed : ma_psay thomas (ADMIN) [pF] My SCARgina is bleeding to ([pF] Thomas) : like i care? lmfao
    M 09/12/2008 - 18:07:38: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] My SCARgina is bleeding] [STEAM_0:0:9581137] Executed : ma_psay thom (ADMIN) [pF] My SCARgina is bleeding to ([pF] Thomas) : besides... his name isnt scar anymore.
    M 09/12/2008 - 18:11:59: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] My SCARgina is bleeding] [STEAM_0:0:9581137] Executed : teleported user [The Killer MEOW (BSK)] [STEAM_0:1:5747918]
    M 09/12/2008 - 18:12:08: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] My SCARgina is bleeding] [STEAM_0:0:9581137] Executed : (ALL) eh. eh.
    M 09/12/2008 - 18:12:48: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] My SCARgina is bleeding] [STEAM_0:0:9581137] Executed : (ALL) hawt hawt
    M 09/12/2008 - 18:13:14: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] My SCARgina is bleeding] [STEAM_0:0:9581137] Executed : (ALL) i think tequilas age should be decided by vote. Concur? i think tequilas age should be decided by vote. Concur?
    M 09/12/2008 - 18:13:31: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] My SCARgina is bleeding] [STEAM_0:0:9581137] Executed : (ALL) 10-4 10-4

There is no doubt in my mind that Scarface is younger. But still... Cut the kid some slack Unfriendly...
  8. Posts
    Yawn :dry: , still annoying and laughing at the kid. Not because of his age, just the fact that he acts like he has power or bitches cause no one cares what he has to say.
  9. May 27, 2008
    He does have power as an admin.
    Now knock it the fuck off.
  10. Sep 3, 2008

i heard that i did...
    gotta love peter griffin <3
  11. Mar 15, 2008
    It wasnt just a attack. Its like almost every time . he starts off Kidding around like my dad with teach you a lesson BLAH BALH BLAH. Politics we got into then he says something thats not even related to it. Also stating his IQ is 175. Then everyone said BS and wanted him just to stfu. So he was blah blah blah And here we are.

I dont feel like a pay admin being demoted.Im a little bit of a higher server admin. I could of stopped it. Im willing to take the blame. To teach them a lessons if its really all that extreme . Just demote me All i need is perma ban slap freeze and teleport and im straight.
  12. Feb 21, 2007
    I know he can be annoying sometimes, but hell it takes two to fight. If hes annoying and talking to much, tell him to lay off the mic. You dont need to treat him like sh*t
  13. Mar 15, 2008
    Its not just The admins Everyone Tells him To STFU ........... Becuase he wont lay off. I dont feel like saying Dont use your mic. Why well uhhh your annoying thats just as mean........ So unfriendly wasnt out of line in my opinion he wasnt abusing him your allowed to talk to people how you feel as long as your not racist.
  14. Feb 21, 2007
    dont forget, ppl have talked to you the same way before, zm slayer. And i've stuck up for you as well.
  15. Mar 15, 2008
    Yes i know that. Ive stuck up for scar a couple times its just you cant yell back talking trash. Just say dont disrespect me please. Mute.
  16. Oct 22, 2007
    Any how the best way to take care of the problem is probably say to the server as well as perform ourselves is just go to player list and mute him. Problem solved and everyone can go on like he never existed in the first place.
  17. Sep 3, 2008

it's just amazing how this post turns around to bite him in the ass?!
    hes not the topic at hand now is he?!
    grimmfang and unfriendly are the topic at hand. can we stick to that please?

The kid paid for his admin. he deserves to be treated with the respect he deserves.

as your server does say "respect all admins" in my opinion admins should respect other admins.
    and not be gay, and quit disrespecting each other.

i've said it before and ill say it again. grow the fuck up. goddamn.
  18. Jun 4, 2006
    That's right, just because you're also an admin doesn't mean you're exempt from derogatory comments and general respect.
  19. Oct 27, 2007
    Why dont i ever hear scarface acting like that?

I never once heard him act like that. RECORD a demo on him next time he decides he wants to be an asshole
  20. Mar 12, 2008
    grimmfang's gotten a lot of complaints recently....what to do?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.