Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

unlim ammo

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Detonator, Jul 6, 2011

1. Sep 25, 2010
    I was camping in a spot with another player and we both ran out of ammo and had to reload :shock:?
  2. Feb 23, 2011
    I mentioned few days back, even I ran out of ammo. I reloaded and then it was fine.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
  4. Jun 4, 2006
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    Happened to me 2-3 times on ZM server before too
  6. Apr 9, 2007
  7. Sep 6, 2010
    No, very randomly. I remember last time I ran out of ammo while playing on zm_twin_towers map. It was like 2 months ago
  8. Feb 17, 2011
    ermm it happend once .. i just pressed the reload button and pressed the quick switch weapon it was ok again
  9. Sep 25, 2010
    There is a difference between pressing r and running out of ammo ^^
  10. Oct 27, 2010
    I have a hypothesis about what causes this (it's happen to me a couple times).

I wonder if this tends to happen on maps that contains placed weapons, such as those with trails. I know its happen to me twice on rain dance.

I think if we keep track of what maps this happens on we could find the cause(s).
  11. Feb 23, 2011
    Well it changed the clip and everything for my p90,if i remember correctly, the end animation was not right, it kind of lagged for a 1 sec and I had unlimited ammo again.

The map was choddasnowpannic on the panic server. Sorry I dont remember the date and time since this was sometime back.
  12. Feb 23, 2011
  13. Feb 1, 2010
  14. Sep 25, 2010
  15. Feb 1, 2010
    Yeah, deepthrout i mean deep though :razz:
  16. Mar 26, 2011
    I've had this happen to me on Deep Thought as well. Like localhost said, it's probably map specific. :turned:
  17. May 6, 2011

And I don't believe there is anything that can be done, though I play on the PF server mainly. I had the same issue when I was on other zombie unlimited ammo servers, too.