Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Unlimited ammo compensation

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by carter, Jun 14, 2012

1. Feb 25, 2012
    We all know balancing a zm map is difficult..we also know skilled players who dominate cades are untouchable.. I suggest the implementation of sv_airaccelerate 100 to compensate for unlimited ammo as well as helping ameature bunny jumpers hone their skills. ...folks we need our zombies to bhop..it's the only way for the zombies to take over.
    carter, Jun 14, 2012 Last edited by Kyle, Jun 14, 2012
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    Hmm, nice picture but I dont think its gonna last!
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    I think we've already discussed this... if anything it's the maps that make it difficult for the zombies, they're way too fucking easy.

Also, why is there a random naked chick in your post...?
  4. May 14, 2011
    Lul wut, i think he edited that in. Wasnt there when i read this.
  5. Feb 25, 2012
    might as well call it quits...kyle edited it ..basically said die, blowme
  6. Feb 25, 2012
    She's completely covered brett..with paint. She is not naked whatsoever..lol. Kyle edited and removed the pic which is bullshit. Edited reason 'questionable pic'..total shit. Just his way of saying no gtfo..

back to the subject. Yes Brett that is my point maps are difficult to balance.. I'm refering to super cades, and mainly ladder raping ( mass amount of cts on a ledge , roof, or any gang of humans) which experienced bhopers can dominate...not many bunny jumpers out there..I do see a downside, but at the same time i see benefits ...benefits better then the downside of it.
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Or... mappers could stop making such easy maps for humans.
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    Forum banned for a day...
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Apr 3, 2012
      more airaccelerate for zambies? hmm i disagree. even with well barricadeby skill player can be taken down by good zambies team work. also, with different class of zambies with their own strength. PLUS!
    • Jul 19, 2011
      zm is fine............. bhopping won't do much for zambies since, in your example, cades are going to block zombies from bhopping inside.
    • Apr 1, 2012
      well, a lot of maps aren't really designed for unlimited ammo servers, or are they?
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Correct, which is why we have illegal spots. ZM settings are tried and true and shouldn't be touched at all IMO.
    • Sep 7, 2010
      I have a better idea, lets give zombies flash bang grenades and access to forklifts.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 12, 2012
        If all zombies knew how to properly press E on cades they would win almost every time

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk