Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Unofficial Harry Potter Event?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Aprz, Feb 9, 2015

1. Mar 26, 2012
    A bunch of us from ZM are hopping on to ZE to have some fun on the Harry Potter map.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Aug 2, 2014
    • May 5, 2011
      Sweet! Yea I've been trying to bring ppl from ZM to try ZE. I'm getting addicted to ZE now haha.
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Haha, we switched and ended up deciding not to play Harry Potter. We played LOTR Mt. Doom, x2 Jurrasic Park maps, and Predator. They are about to play another Jurrasic Park map, lol.
    • Aug 25, 2009
    • Mar 26, 2012
      We then did Moria. It switched to Fapescape and everyone decided to go back to ZM or go to sleep.
    • May 5, 2011
      Was a blast. It's quite fun to have ppl enjoying then rather having to actually be serious of winning the map. Hoping to play more this week.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 15, 2012
        I think zm people should definitely try to make this happen more often. It was a fun random event and was a nice change of pace. Especially if zm is nearly full and some don't like the map we're on. Good stuff tonight, guys! :thumbsup:
      • Apr 28, 2013
        Good work for not doing hp. I'm especially glad you people did pred instead.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Sep 25, 2013
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Oct 29, 2010
            potterfaggots are cancerous, please don't kill ze again and again and again and again and again
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jan 21, 2011