Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Unreasonable ban (not just me)

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by zombiegamer, Nov 13, 2008

1. Nov 13, 2008
    People were kicked and banned for voting a certain way while in megabox. I'm not sure who did the banning but I'd appreciate it if you would reverse it for it is unnecessary and to be honest not funny whatsoever. This occurred just 10 minutes ago. Still banned and planning on moving to a different zombie server if admins refuse to stop dicking around while people try to play.
  2. Nov 13, 2008
    Oh and btw, it was stated "If you vote yes to thomas being hot, you will be banned." I didn't even vote yes, while at the same time I didn't believe bans would be handed out like chinese food menus. Little did i know huh? lol anyways i realize this was a joke but still unban the ppl who were banned.
  3. Mar 15, 2008
    That was you. It was a accident. I meant to ban myself but ended up banning you it was a mistake my apologies. Please post your steam id and it will be Un-Done right away. I typed @ban 1 thomas. And your name had a 1 in it so it banned you by accident like i said post your steam id and i will fix it right away.
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    When I get home I will look for someone who is banned for the "Thomas Legnth".
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    post ur steam ID. I would look into it, but the rcon pw changed.. and i cant get in :/
  6. Mar 15, 2008
    He sent it to me resolved.
  7. Nov 13, 2008
    im actually still banned, if u could check into it again please? :confused:
  8. Mar 15, 2008
    I unbanned your steam id :shutmouth:
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Ok, You are actually unbanned now...

10. Nov 13, 2008
    thx guys i appreciate it