Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Update on Mark

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Seraphine, Aug 30, 2011

1. Jul 23, 2010
    2nd edit.

Alright. After speaking with Detective Curtis yesterday, he had discovered that after his previous parole violation, he did not received any more when he was released.

After contacting the individual who was on the other end of the nude Skype pictures, he did not want to be involved in the investigation. He did not want the Detective to have his personal details and that is his right. Also, he would have had to be willing to give a statement and he was not going to do that. With that, he will be unable to charge Mark with the Felony.

He will be picked up on a misdemeanor for Lewd and Lascivious misconduct sometime next week.

He can be sentenced up to 365 days in prison, but because Lansing holds 80 percent of the IL population of inmates, he will most likely be allowed to remain free on probation. Detective Curtis will be at the court hearing and will try and convince the judge that he needs to be incarcerated.

Detective Curtis will be working with the internet department to basically pull a Chris Hansen on his ass and will keep me updated on his progress to try and get this guy in jail.

So, we won't know right now, but Mark may still be lurking around. I request that every person who received a game from him contact Steam before they are contacted to shut his account down.

Also, Mark is unemployed and lives in his Father's house. Detective Curtis will be telling his Father what he has been doing and hopefully his Father will prevent him from being on the internet.

1st Post

I have just gotten off the phone with Detective Curtis of the Lansing Police Department.

I forwarded all the information you guys provided and he will be working with the County's Sex Crimes Division to formally charge him. He is not allowed near a computer and is in gross violation of his probation.

If any of you have any information other than that which was posted, please let me know. Also, if you can get that audio file in a format that I can send to Detective Curtis, that would be great.

If you received any e-mail correspondence with him, please forward it to Miss.SamanthaPrado@gmail.com.

Anything with dates attached to them would be helpful, especially if you received pictures from him.
  2. Apr 9, 2007

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Aug 18, 2006
      Mark: "I'm going to have my 'friend' bring your website down"
      PlagueFest: "We are going to report you to your local Police Department for violating probation"

Thanks Femme. I would've done this provided I knew that internet access was prohibited as per Mark's probation. If they want more information and or need/want to talk to me, let me know and I'll gladly help them.

[EDIT] I want to forward some more information to the Lansing police. I need to talk to you on Steam first, though.
    • Jun 4, 2006
      It's pretty weird how this all turned out cause last night when we found all this out, when we first came across the sexual offender facts we just laughed it off, saying to ourselves it could never be him.
    • Dec 30, 2006
      I was reading through it all and I too am surprised how all this happened last night. Pretty scary situation for sure.

Glad to know the situation is taken care of. Hopefully he will be brought to justice.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Wow, this really escalated from last night.

That's really cool that you informed the authorities. It didn't even occur to me that he may have been violating his probation by being online in the first place.

[edited out blah]
    • Jan 5, 2007
      Well, Femme pretty much did what I was thinking when I posted in the other topic. :thumbsup:
    • Mar 13, 2010

This I have to say made my last week of summer vacation just... wow.
    • Feb 21, 2007
      what an idiot, lol.
    • Jan 10, 2009
      i have nothing to say. this is simply amazing. PLAGUEFEST BRINGIN DOWN THE BAD GUYS!
    • Jul 14, 2011
      We alone have our own law enforcement team. It's great! :grin:
    • Jul 23, 2010
      bump for update
    • Nov 2, 2010
      Fuck it's been a while since I was last here... From what I hear this is damn hilarious, that guy is way too weird to be in PlagueFest. And Dillinger knows half of it. And on-top of that, he's the most annoying cunt to ever come out of someones vagina. I would stuck him back up there and waited for a second prize. Shit.

And look at all those schools nearby...
      Coolidge Elementary School
      0.44 Miles Away
      James B Eads Elementary School
      0.61 Miles Away
      Reavis Elementary School
      0.88 Miles Away
      Lester Crawl Primary Center
      1.10 Miles Away
      Thomas A Edison Elementary School
      1.15 Miles Away
      (Lol I just noticed they are all primary schools...........)
    • Mar 12, 2008

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1