Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Update on PVT. Wilson

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ray, Oct 23, 2011

1. Aug 18, 2006
    Hey PlagueFest.

Have breif cell access so I'm keeping it short: .

I ran into a medical issue. As a result I'm getting medically discharged. I already began the discharge paperwork. Ill be home in 1-8 weeks. My career has came to a screeching halt.
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    I am so sorry Ray...I know how much you wanted this. I hope everything works out for you hun. See you soon. Love you <3
  3. Oct 29, 2010

Obviously glad to have you back, but that sucks man.
  4. Sep 22, 2010
    I'm sorry to hear that bud, maybe you can find something within martial arts?
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    nooooo, ray! you will have to talk to me when u get home :/
  6. May 27, 2008
    I'm so fucking sorry Ray. I'm still so very proud of you. You're a great man and we hope to see you soon.
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    Dude, so sorry. If you want to talk I try my best to help.
  8. Jun 22, 2011
    That does suck.. I had a coworker get medically discharged not long ago for heart problems..
  9. Apr 15, 2010
    Unlucky man, we know it meant alot to you, and how this must be a big blow.

See you soon :smile:
  10. Aug 18, 2006
    I'm constantly mailing Jon and muffin. I'll have them keep you updated. Gotta go.
  11. Nov 26, 2010
    Best of luck on your recovery! At least you pursued what you wanted and you will not live in regret knowing that you went for it.

As the old saying goes..."When one door closes, another opens"
  12. Aug 4, 2011
    Its good to see you coming back but I'm sorry to see that happen to you. :frown:
  13. Jul 1, 2010
    Ray that sucks :frown: Sorry to hear it.
  14. Mar 20, 2011
    Man Ray that is a total bummer but sometimes things happen in life for a reason, which will take you to a even better place.
  15. Dec 7, 2010
    I am disheartened to hear about your unfortunate chain of events. However a loss from the military is a gain for pF. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist.
  16. Jun 17, 2011
    Ray~! It's really sad to hear you are being discharged because we knew how much this meant to you. We'll always be here for you <3
  17. Nov 29, 2010
    Raaay ;_; nooooooooo
  18. Jun 23, 2010
    Sorry to hear :/ I want to join the Military also but some medical history is holding me back -__-
  19. Apr 6, 2011
    Aww Ray I am so sorry one of my friends growing up got discharged for heart problems he didn't even know about.. I hope to see you back soon but don't let it get you down you went. Sometimes things change for the best.