Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

uploading demos

Discussion in Help Desk started by MuffinFuhrer, May 19, 2011

1. Sep 26, 2010
    I know how to start/end/find a demo but my computer seems to be saving them as flac files :confused: I witnessed a guy this morning who seemed to be using a bhop script (which I looked up online and figured it basically makes bhopping easier?) honestly I haven't seen enough hacks, if any at all, to recognize them...like I said before, I know exactly where the files are but I can't upload them since my computer looks at me like I'm a soggy muffin and nobody wants a soggy muffin
  2. Apr 14, 2011
    ah great. I've typed so long then clicked add reply rather than post button below. damn it..

try these
    www.yousendit.com
    http://www.mediafire.com/

I used to be an admin back in 1.6 on a different server and we used yousendit.com to upload demos.

Mediafire on the other hand, I've never used it for uploading demo purpose but I've used it for simple files uploading.
  3. Mar 16, 2008
  4. Sep 26, 2010
    Correct Josh, I saw/heard someone get banned the other day for having a scripted bhop and other players warned me spec him because he was supposedly using hacks...when I did spec him, I noticed he turned violently while shooting (looked like a spin hack?) but he didn't play as a CT for long before he was tagged and the rest of the demo only depicted him using bhop like no tomorrow. Now I've been practicing bhop and I've seen people bhop fairly well but never like this guy :confused:

P.S. I went to Youtube and searched for different hacks to see what they would look like, and that's why I'm going off of these assumptions...I did copy/paste his Steam ID so we can look out for him if need be

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?3u764qvdagux819

here's the download from mediafire regarding the first demo I recorded
  5. Nov 2, 2010
    peeps can be pretty good with bhop ya know..
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    Since it was on ze and bhopping is near impossible there and if he was really bhopping good, high chances it was scripting.
  7. Aug 5, 2010
    Hey i tried using this program but when i try to download the demo it says C:\Users\BDPC\AppData\local\Temp\coke-1.dem application not found any help and how do i watch demos
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    put the demo in your cstrike folder (steam/steamapps//urname/counter-strike-source/cstrike) and then you can go into console and type play name
  9. Mar 26, 2011