Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

USA USA USA USA

Discussion in The No Count Section started by FluffehKitteh, Jul 4, 2015

1. Oct 18, 2012
    USA USA USA USA HAPPY FOURTH AMERICA USA USA USA
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 25, 2012
    • Dec 17, 2007
    • Jun 11, 2012

[IMG]

[IMG]
      [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Jul 20, 2012
      Freaking Fourth of July.. Its just another day lol
    • Feb 8, 2013
      So is your birthday, but you still celebrate, don't you?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Yeah by jerking off 3 times instead of 2.
      • Dec 27, 2012

I'm sorry. Go 'murica, go you!
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 5, 2013

Murcia the country that kick Germany ass twice in one century.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          The US joined WW1 1~ year before the war ended and took most of the glory for the war being won by the Allies. In WW2 you guys had a much bigger role, but didn't start fighting until the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. The US was pretty selfish in both wars, by only entering the wars when it had something to do with them. In WW1, you guys only joined because Germany challenged something (i forget what it was exactly). In WW2, you only joined when the Japanese attacked you guys. In your defense though, i believe you guys did arm the Allies for both wars (mostly WW2)
        • Feb 5, 2013
          The allies were losing pretty badly in WW1, until the US joined them. When we join WW1 the allies gain much need manpower that help them defeat Germany. Same goes for the second world war. The US was the only country (expect for Russia) that stood up to German aggression. Almost every country in Europe surrender or side with Nazi Germany.
        • Jun 29, 2014
          We declared war on Japan after the attack, then soon after Germany declared war on us, Selfish or not without us the Allies would have lost.
        • Sep 14, 2008
        • Feb 5, 2013
          Happy 4 of July Dani I hope you have a good one.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
          • Aug 2, 2014
          • Feb 27, 2012
            It wasn't one country that did more than another, it was Germany's dumbass choice to take on the badass Russians at the same time as several other countries, so they became overwhelmed and gg. Hitlers big mistake was taking on Russia at the wrong time. He definitely would have won the war if he didn't make that choice.
          • Feb 5, 2013

Hitler had a lot of supporters in Russia. If it weren't for Stalin brutality Russia would fallen in weeks.
            Post Merged, Jul 4, 2015

Yes, I know from Canada. That didn't stop me wishing Dani a happy fourth.
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
              Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jul 4, 2015 Last edited by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jul 4, 2015