Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Valkrie

Discussion in Entertainment started by {STL} Dark_Helmet, Jan 3, 2009

1. Nov 24, 2007
    I just seen it and wondered what everyone else's thoughts were that seen it. I loved it...Probably one of Toms best performances.I don't like the guy but man, he was outstanding in this movie.
  2. Sep 22, 2008
    I want to see it but no one will go with me. Is Tom Cruise supposed to be pretending to be a German? Because he looks totally American ya know... O_o
  3. Nov 24, 2007
    Germans look just like us lol..... Only thing he didn't have was the German accent.Other then that, he did an awesome job.
  4. Aug 27, 2008
    Yeah I hate Tom Cruise but he really captured this one.... Great movie

Just wish the history and story were different how I would LOVE to watch a movie about Hitler being killed
  5. Aug 8, 2008
    "He doesn't have an accent..he can't be german! wait....he has an Eyepatch! I love eyepatches! they make me think of Pirates..."

I'm not going to see it, looks boring....
    If I want to know about hitler beeing killed I would look in a fucking histroy book, not lose brain cells to what "Hollywood history" is...Like 300...It was a good action film, but they should remove all the talking for it to be really good.
  6. Nov 24, 2007
    Are you serious? Hollywood History? You honestly think they ADDED none sense to it? You are dead wrong.This movie was about as accurate as they can be made. Granted their was a little guess work on a few things but it was spot on.History isn't always flashy or action packed.Some times it will be slow so you can gauge the whole effect this had on history.You are missing out.

P.S. The real guy had an eye patch too due to an attack while he was in Africa. All the wounds Toms role had were historical fact.
  7. Aug 27, 2008
    This is true... The only real question I had was the timing I dont remember it being a 6+ hours till they captured him. Werent some of the guys that planned this caught before leaving the Wolfs lair?