Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Veganism

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ra1n, Oct 18, 2014

1. Dec 31, 2013
    I just wanna bring up how animals raised for food are abused and tortured before being slaughtered. What could bring a human being to torture a defenseless animal like that? I just saw a video of these teenagers hitting cows in the head with hammers before their throats were slit open and the cows started screaming and crying out :"( I hope those workers get doused with hot hexanes and then lit on fire.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Like Like x 6
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 14, 2010
        [IMG]

• Like Like x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008

vegans are fucked in the head. Meat any day yo.
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          • Jan 13, 2010
            Not every animal is abused and tortured, that's absurd! Main stream media only reports the bad situations, because they get more ratings. Therefore you only see the bad. This leads to groups like PETA that think it's always bad and lobby against it, also ONLY showing the bad to try and prove a point. Now-a-days, it's stupid kids posting videos of themselves being stupid (like the example you provided) and again only showing the BAD. This is the same cycle as hatred begets hatred. So don't believe everything you see and hear. I'd personally go so far as to say don't believe most of it, but that's just me.
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Jun 11, 2012
              • Like Like x 2
              • Mar 12, 2008
                My favorite part is where PETA kills more animals per year than anything/anyone else. Kill shelters are real, and they're scary. Goddamn bunch of liberal Hippocrates
                • Like Like x 1
                • Zing! Zing! x 1
                • Oct 24, 2013
                  Hypocrite vs Hippocrates (ironically known for his strict discipline and not making trivial mistakes)

I doubt any of you wannabe farm boys has ever stepped foot in a food processing plant.

I find it HYPOCRITICAL that Taters seems to acknowledge animal killing is wrong in one sense of his first sentence yet fully accepts that liberals who have intentions to not kill animals is stupid.

I feel your issue with PETA is not so much their policies or agenda but more so their affiliation with "liberal" idealism.
                  Now everything makes perfect sense as to why you are the low tier troll you are.
                  Instead of seeing things as HURRR DURRR LIBERALS!!! HURRR DURRR REPUBLICUNTS, why don't you look at the grander picture.
                  Though I may not have completely figured you out yet and you may just be some elaborate scheming PF version of Andy Kaufman, something tells me I give you too much credit.

@Ra1n
                  I was raised a vegetarian for about 12 years and then spent another 2'ish years on my own in early college.
                  Because I tend to become very obsessive about things I used to ponder how to commit the least amount of damage to life today and in the future.
                  One things that always bothered me was that, no matter how much animal product you avoid in your life and if you truly believe it's "sinful" to cause harm that it is impossible.
                  The reason is, is that if you are alive you are constantly killing organisms inside yourself every day.
                  If you are under the impression of trying to preserve life you realize the only thing you can do to prevent it would be to end your own.
                  That is a huge paradox.

In fact when I used to eat no meat, I used to also not curse, or watch tv and play video games.
                  It's a really good way to get things done.
                  On the other hand after doing all of that, I became aware of my own mortality.
                  I have one chance at life, people treat you like shit, and the world is a dog eat dog kind of place.
                  So that is why you now have me now, the person who will outright curse you out with no remorse.
                  There is no such thing as right or wrong in this world. You are nothing but a pattern particles exchanging energy.

But if you really want to be sad think about this! There are only two wings on a chicken, how many chickens does it take for that small amount of meat for 5 or 10 piece wings.
                  :wink:

If you ever want to make a vegan upset, ask them if they swallow.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Jan 13, 2010
                    Whoa whoa, what's with the personal attacks? That's no way to treat community members expressing their opinions. Regardless of how the aforementioned opinions may have been phrased, personal attacks aren't cool.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • Feb 15, 2012
                      • Funny Funny x 4
                      • Agree Agree x 3
                      • Nov 14, 2010
                        I'm pretty sure @Taters was just bullshit posting.
                        Not sure if it required that lengthy response, even though it was a nice read.

Also...
                        [IMG]
                        @Peter
                        • Funny Funny x 4
                        • Jan 21, 2011
                          I'm pretty sure taters has him ignored on here anyway.
                          • Like Like x 1
                          • Agree Agree x 1
                          • Funny Funny x 1
                          • Jun 29, 2014
                          • Jan 13, 2010
                            So it's come to this, huh? That's really a shame.
                            • Agree Agree x 1
                            • Jan 21, 2011
                              Yeah, the cancer has become more prevalent lately.
                              • Agree Agree x 2
                              • Funny Funny x 1
                              • Mar 12, 2008
                                That wasn't in response to this thread. Some people like to attack others because they have this superiority-complex but the block button rules this domain. I've had her ignored for more than an month or so.

Back on topic tho, the idea of veganism isn't healthy, as humans require protein and fats to function effectively. Fish isn't vegan. Chicken isn't vegan. Anyone that claims otherwise is lying to themselves and everyone else. It's good for detox and that's about it. You only need to stick with it til you can clean your system out then go back to doing whatever, but you're denying yourself nourishment by cutting protein and fats out of your diet.

True vegans pretty much end up a lanky husk. Find me a healthy, 100% vegan that doesn't look like a skeleton that's hanging onto it's last scrap of life. Everyone can pick their own lifestyles but if i'm having a steak the last thing I want is some random jackoff trying to force their beliefs on me because they think it's "morally" wrong.
                                • Like Like x 1
                                • Agree Agree x 1
                                • Winner Winner x 1
                                • Oct 24, 2013
                                  How is that even that harsh what I said? You don't even know our "history" of back n' forth.
                                  In fact I didn't even insult him so I'm not sure where you're coming from.

Most of what I said was towards rain anyways.

I'm not so concerned over whether he sees it or not because seeker I'm sure will fill him at their next tea party.
                                  Post Merged, Oct 18, 2014
                                  • Agree Agree x 1
                                  • Jan 13, 2010
                                    Hello Sir, have you accepted our lord and savior Jesus Christ into your heart?
                                  • Nov 14, 2010
                                    [IMG]
                                    He JUST won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship!
                                    • Like Like x 1
                                    • Jan 13, 2010
                                      I never said it was harsh, I'm more disappointed about personal attacks. If you're unclear on what "personally attacking" someone means, please allow me to explain: When you point out flaws in ones stated opinions, then proceed to make assumptions on ones point of view and believes based on one opinionated statement.