Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Venom's 1/2 Zombie Farm

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Atriarc, Mar 7, 2014

1. Feb 13, 2014
    So, while enjoying some late night ZM last night. Something wonderful happened. Something one doesn't see too many times, if ever, on ZM without someone being an absolute cunt rocket and ruining it. (This one did get ruined but on accident, not on purpose.) So here it is, open now at an abandoned mall near you! Venom's Zombie Farm!

God.....damn it @teemo!

On a positive note, Venom did in fact turn into a half zombie like the rest of us. Thus, keeping the farm tradition alive.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 2, 2013
      This was quite long ago, but I experienced an event quite similar to this on zm_unpanic. I was the last human alive and I was standing on the roof. Many zombies just stood around me and joined the rooftop party. I believe it was almost the whole server (~15 players, it was early in the morning). Nayr was about to take a screenshot until a zombie goomba'd me! The zombie that goomba'd me was a new player that did not know about this feature, aha. c:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 3, 2012
        How can I grow some zombies myself? :razz:
      • Jan 25, 2014
        haha I turned him into one of us (on accident) but then we had like 9 crawlers in the room.
      • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
      • Apr 24, 2012
        ^that was scary. So happy that I have lot of friends help me there. Thanks @Nayr for the screenshot.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Lol at Beggar trying to get some on Nayrs picture EHHEH
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 15, 2013
          • Jan 5, 2014
            Don't worry, Sica. I'll buy you dinner and then we can watch a romantic movie. We can go for a moonlit walk on the beach.