Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Very Immature Thing Done by One Of My Fellow GFL Members

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Deathstrike, Jul 7, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 7, 2014
    Hello, I'm Deathstrike. I am apologizing on behalf of GFL. Recently, one of our members got banned for inappropriate language. He insulted Plague Fest using the n word. Then, he created this video:

via http://youtu.be/IUeUIrF5zAY

We do not promote this behavior in any way and we are sorry for this. (Not asking for an unban) The permenant ban is justified.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
      Deathstrike, Jul 7, 2014 Last edited by Brian, Jul 8, 2014
    • May 27, 2008
    • Jun 29, 2014
    • Feb 8, 2014
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 29, 2012
        Haha the maturity of some people. Wonder if he's accomplished his successful and meaningful life goals by this. Man, watch out. This guy is gonna be a bigger success than bill gates. We appreciate the apology, though kids like this never bother us. He just made himself look like a derp. :razz:
      • Nov 17, 2012
        Sigh. Why do you waste your time. If you don't like the community then why bother coming on?
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 30, 2012

It got negative feedback even there.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Apr 9, 2012
            I think if PlagueFest has a youtube channel, you can take down the video for slandering your brand. It will give him a strike on his channel and will make his uploads much more difficult during 6 months.
            Post Merged, Jul 8, 2014
            For self-promotion and causing hateful feeling towards our community. This is what everyone should do:

1. Go to the video
            2. Flag it for hateful or gros content
            3. Choose "Encouragement of hate or violence
            4. Say something among the lines like: Using the ******* word a lot. Being very offensive and racist. On top of that, his intention with the video is to slander the PlagueFest community which IS a bussiness (http://plaguefest.com/) for self-promotion. I think videos like these are inappropriate and only serve to cause hate among the communities build in Counter-Strike: Source as well as being an agressive form of competition.
            5. Don't copy it just like me, but say something among those lines. Enough content will make Youtube realise that more than a few persons are related to this problem, taking the video down and striking his channel.
            • Informative Informative x 2
            • May 29, 2012
            • Feb 12, 2012
              I've never played on GFL (as far as I remember), mostly because I just simply couldn't connect to it (each time I tried I was getting disconnected for no reason and without any kind of error in 1 second after joining). But, judging just from this, I wouldn't say that one person can represent the whole server, especially when someone from it comes here to apologize. But yeah, I've never played GFL, so...
            • Mar 30, 2013
              • Agree Agree x 7
              • Jun 4, 2006
                Well I don't think there's any need for you to apologize on behalf of GFL. No one should consider this to be a GFL vs PF ordeal. Sanya isn't GFL staff, GFL didn't organize this or even support it. It's an isolated incident involving a single disgruntled person, a person who's gotten shit from both communities for what he believes is something amusing. He shows some association with GFL but that's about it... this would be akin to seeing someone with the =pF= community tag (which anyone and their mother can wear) and judging the entirety of pF based on the actions of a random player. Doing so is pretty ignorant, but unfortunately it happens.

Come on...
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Zing! Zing! x 1
                • May 29, 2012
                  From what I´ve seen on GFL I can say that. Nobody cares about racism and even Admins are racist.
                • Apr 3, 2013
                  Did you just respond to yourself?

Can't really say that the players here are mature either..
                • Feb 3, 2012
                  I would have to say that some of our players on the servers aren't as mature either.

Anyway, thanks for informing us of one of your supporters bad behavior.
                • Apr 26, 2014
                  • Breaking Forum Rules - Personal Information - http://plaguefest.com/rules/
                  [image of IP & geolocation data removed]

Really.

You took the time to post a video about being racist? This is an illegal act, publicly posting was probably the most idiotic thing you have done.

Would love to turn this video in with your IP :smile:
                  Post Merged, Jul 8, 2014
                  Didnt take long to track you down either (Location of the kid in the video)
                  eDiT., Jul 8, 2014 Last edited by Brian, Jul 8, 2014
                • Dec 27, 2013
                  Samurai got it right !
                  YES GFL is not represented by one person but this one preson represents like (half of the regulars ZE players) on GFL talking shit about PF.
                  I get insluted almost everytime i join their server as PFag/NightcrewFag/N**Fag for no reason what so ever. . . i don`t care i still enjoy playing on GFL and love their server :heart:
                  I don`t want to start a beef here about GFL - great server, great players nice community. I guess some people just have to grow up and learn some respect. Whait a second.. "respect" well sorry about this i know there is not much to find about "respect" on the internet.
                  But seriously guys stop blaming other server, cant we`re just be friends :frown:

GFL - I still luuveeee you all :heart:
                  • Agree Agree x 3
                  • Apr 26, 2014
                    Why are you disagreeing with illegal acts of the law Towelie?
                  • Dec 27, 2013
                    I simply disagreed it because you should never post private IP`s...
                    btw... disagree my post just because i disagreed your`s is kinda childish :poop:
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Artistic Artistic x 1
                    • May 31, 2012
                      Why are you posting another person's personal information? I don't live in the US, but I'm unsure of how illegal would being silly on a CS:S server be considered (and, judging from the internet overall, it doesn't seem like much).

You're being exactly as obnoxious as the guy by not letting it go.
                      • Agree Agree x 3
                      Thread Status:
                      Not open for further replies.