Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

VIP Mod

Discussion in News started by Josh, Mar 29, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 1, 2010

RIP
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Shouldn't be dead unless if someone didn't update the server.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    I vaguely remember Ray not starting it up for some reason. TBH it doesn't seem to be missed by the admins that played in it (at least I've heard no mention of it on mumble or in-game). But yeah, ask Ray. :confused:
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    I tried putting back up after the hardware failure but it was seg faulting. I didn't really want to mess with it so I said fuck it and went to bed.
  5. Jan 12, 2011
    I miss VIP. And ZMR. And HnS. And Customs..... Any I'm missing from my missing list? :confused:
  6. Nov 15, 2011
    I think one of the maps was Oil rig...but it has been such a long time, I am not 100% sure.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    I remember playing a little 1.6 VIP mod in some CrazyTank map on my cousin's PC when I was like 12. . .Oh, the rotten fun I had.

Any interest in pursuing this again?
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    nope. best bet is for us to throw it up on training now and then for a little private mumble match.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • May 11, 2011
      i always wanted to know what happened to vip it was fun
    • Nov 29, 2010
      The orange box update broke the mod, and player numbers were dwindling since VIP mod wasn't that popular back in classic or 1.6. I guess through subsequent updates the mod kept on broke again like ZM every time valve launches an update for css
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.