Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

VIP Zombiemod

Discussion in Future Servers started by Josh, Mar 29, 2011

1. Mar 16, 2008
    Humans must protect the VIP Human from being infected, Thoughts? :3
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    Great idea, but random zombie spawns should be set to teleporting zombies away from the VIP from getting backstabbed.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
  4. Mar 16, 2008
  5. Nov 14, 2010
    I see flaw in this. Zombies don't have weapons, or special abilities. Would humans become zombies as well, or just die? Will custom maps need to be made for this mod?
  6. Aug 18, 2006

VIP GunGame
    GunGame Zombie Escape
    MiniGames RP
    JailBreak DeathMatch
  7. Jul 14, 2010
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Shitty idea. VIP Zombiemod is code for regular zombie mod but where CT's all camp together (woo fun!), and then there's the troll players which will be VIP's and get infected on purpose.
  9. Nov 30, 2010

LOL, VIP GunGame was the funniest one.
  10. Feb 12, 2011
    I agree, HOWEVER I think VIP zombie escape might just work out fine.
    Don't you agree that it's more obvious to get the VIP to rescue rather than just shoot zombies coming near the vip.
  11. Jan 30, 2011
    I used to play on a VIP ZE server, seemed really good, was full most of the time. Also pretty simple, just protect the VIP and don't let him/her get infected while escaping the map.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    My concern with ZE VIP is there will be players who really want to beat a map, yet the VIP continually is a dumbass and dies - rage ensues. You really gotta promote teamwork, I suppose one of the server rules would be for the VIP not to purposely get infected (thus ending the round, annoying) and/or to actively participate in the teamwork aspect of the game mode. This is all pretty much a given though...
  13. Feb 12, 2011
  14. Jun 4, 2006
    More so with ZE because it's a collective effort to make it to the end, with ZM it's just.. make it to the end of the round, there's not a lot of work there - with ZE you spend a lot of time trying to beat the map, so if you have a dick as a VIP people are going to rage, especially if they fool around near the end or purposely get infected near the end.
  15. Sep 21, 2008
    how about multiple vip? 1 per 10 that join.
  16. Jul 8, 2010
    How about that, plus we do the same for the zombie team. When the vip zombie dies it becomes a normal zombie. (Idk sounds a bit complex now that I think about it)

Edit: Or even better, how about the Human vip can only kill the Zombie Vip!
  17. Feb 12, 2011
  18. Feb 17, 2011
    ok .. settings

VIP = 300 hp .. carries dualies.
    humans = regular weapons (awp ristricted) + limited ammo but clip size is double the normal + they die with one hit from the zombies (they dont become zombies coz then they can easily get the group) + camp protection for when humans decides to be douches and just camp in one spot (camp protection is available on ZR mods.. if u stand for long time in one area u get slapped for a certain damage)

zombies = zombies start numbers is half that of the humans team + same knock back in zombie escape + 1.5 speed of humans + fail nades + 2000 HP + respawn

i think these r fine as starting up settings and u can always tweek them once the mod is up and played on.

maps = i played only a few VIP maps on 1.6.. never something epic just a few players.. so i dotn know about them much.. BUUUUUUUUUUT i think the mappers would enjoy the challenge of makin them.. just if they make them without holding spots.. just make it constant running and actiony (easy to say i know :razz: )
  19. Aug 13, 2010