Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by qundzy, Mar 25, 2008

1. Jan 17, 2008
    This is a Vista Opinion Thread i thought it be nesisary becaus iv had sooooooooooooooooo many problems with Vista and have never wanted it in the first place

Please give resonable responses to this thread its not for you to fuckup bob :dry:
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    I use it. I'm on SP1. Works fine. No probs yet.
  3. Dec 28, 2007
    I got a lot of "do you want to unblock" messages my first few days with Vista but its working fine now

and I make threads fun assper :tongue:
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    I haven't given Vista another chance yet and I don't think I will. I'm going to hold out for Vienna or maybe Blackcomb.
  5. Jan 17, 2008
    good choice
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    came with my laptop. No problems really. Have not tried Sp1 yet.
  7. Jan 17, 2008
    i spent 6 total hours on tech support and sent it in to hp 3 times all thay could say was vista was not combatable with any of the games with orange box or css or g-mod ( all wayyyyy to laggy to even consider playing at all like 1 frame per sec)

i payed 1300 for this comp and the told me to go fuck myself

3 gigs ram

NVIDIA GeForce 7300 video card

AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3700+

180 gig hard drive ( i know that dosent make a big dif)

Iv looked all around the web NOTIN my hardware is all comatable and the model is only months old there still selling it

I ended up switching all the Hardware to an older allmost exact same model just has xp instead works beter ut defenetly not up to par

8. Jun 4, 2006
  9. Posts
    Fack vista. I'm sorry. But fack vista.
  10. Jan 17, 2008
    dont be john, dont be
  11. Mar 12, 2008

WTF REALLY? im running vista, (don't ask what kind, your guess is as good as mine.)

but i have had NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. except for d/l a few files so i can run itunes w/o it fucking up my ipod. I played gmod with it, i play CS:S with it and zilch probs :wink:
  12. Feb 21, 2007
    somehwere in that really vauge thing you call a post asper....i think you asked for help. Might be a driver issue, as vista seems to have a lot of those. Try updating drivers, or using 3rd party drivers.
  13. Jan 17, 2008
    tell me about these "3rd party" drivers i want to know more and i know for a fact that my drivers are up to date and are vista rivers to

iv had hp tech take over my computer from online and check that stuff...twice

i think the problem is i condemed it b4 it even came out caus i knew vista was gana be trouble and that if will only use more processor and give nothing new that is of any realy value

OMG i can see though my wondows OMG
  14. Feb 21, 2007