Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Voodoo map exploitation

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Gafen, Mar 6, 2012

1. Jan 22, 2012
    People are exploiting the teleportation by waiting at the first island while the zombies are at the 2nd island teleporting to the 3rd island while the humans have a free trip to the 4th island. Could this be looked at.

2012-03-06_00001 vlcsnap-2012-03-06-20h00m16s47
    Good example is below in picture: Human waiting at dock until zombies tele to the 2nd island cell. Then He proceeds to the other dock and waits till zombies wait tele to the 3rd island cell.

Sorry photos were taken while playing in eyefinity mode.
  2. Jan 12, 2012
    It's already Not allowed Focus Just Comes and Trolls the servers It's In the Rules to proceed with The Map should of just warned him And if he did it again you know the rest.
  3. Jan 12, 2012
    And there is already a post discussing this
  4. Jan 22, 2012
    Yer i know, yet in this case it happens quite often with different people. Just kind of unfair if their was no admin on to nudge him on. Just an idea whether or not this issue could be looked via changing the teleportation properties.
  5. Jan 22, 2012
    Yer i looked before i posted, where sorry is the other thread?
  6. Jan 12, 2012
    I'm guessing you would have to change the Map to do this.
  7. Jan 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1