Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

vote by mistake

Discussion in Help Desk started by Super Mario, Nov 27, 2011

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Today i have made a mistake. People never told me to make a vote because its really dangerous and i know. But today admins wanted to have quiet and told each other to make a vote if people wanna mute everyone. Than i told masterchodda in admin chat:vote for muting them than a vote started. Idk if this might put me in trouble because thats what people told me. Im really sorry.
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    Brian: Shouldn't @vote and @votemap be level 2 commands now?
  3. Aug 18, 2006

I don't really see the issue here... Quiet rounds aren't an uncommon occurance.
  4. Oct 17, 2011
    i was telling masterchodda to do the votes. I told him in admin chat only: vote for muting them than a vote sarted and i didnt mean to do the vote
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    Well, obviously the vote was an accident. If anyone questioned it, you could easily tell them it was on accident. Votes can be canceled you know. Not much of a need to make a thread about it.
  6. Oct 17, 2011
    i just did not wanted to get in trouble thats what people told me and im still level 1 admin i cant cancel votes
  7. Jan 11, 2011
    That was an accident Mario. I did it before, but It doesn't seems to be a big problem... Just say in admin chat: sorry i made a mistake. :confused:
  8. Jun 10, 2011

What I believe may have occured here is simply forgetting to put a space!

Were you typing in admin wishing to say something like "vote on it" but typed "@vote on it" and started a vote quoting what you were trying to say in admin?

Just always be sure to put a space if this is the case and there should be no problems!

Accidents happen, but your willingness to immediately confess when you believe you have made a mistake is admirable, but next time just private message an LSA+, they'll soon tell you if you've done something wrong :razz:
  9. Jul 4, 2011
    I've done this a few times by mistake as well. Do what Nezumi said and type "@cancelvote" if it happens again. :thumbsup:
  10. Jul 19, 2011
  11. Aug 20, 2011