Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

W.I.P. ze_atlab_???? [JorisCeoen]

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by JorisCeoen, Aug 29, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2012

Since I'm willing to contribute a lot to CS:GO Zombie Escape I decided to start again a new map of once again an idea that is since a long time on my mind. I'm not going to reveal the full name yet, I intend to work longer on this map unlike ze_cathedral.

I can reveal what ATLAB means: Avatar The Last Airbender

For those familiar with the series, I hope you will like the idea :smile:

I'm still working on cathedral and by next week I will start finishing ze_SSBB_v1 so I can move on with other projects. I do admit I'm getting a hard time resuming SSBB (not because there are things not working (not at all) but mainly because I'm already 6 months working onto it non-stop and I currently have a need for other projects as a change so I don't keep working and making things worse on SSBB instead. I think some mappers are familiar with this feeling xD)

Have fun!

EDIT: The project has been taken off :smile:
    • Like Like x 1
      JorisCeoen, Aug 29, 2012 Last edited by JorisCeoen, Sep 3, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011

[IMG]
    • Apr 9, 2012
      You could say that. However I have the strength to pull throught burnouts so next week I'll resume. It would be silly for me not to finish such a big project.