Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Walk The Darkness

Discussion in Gaming started by Jed, Aug 16, 2015

1. Feb 3, 2012
  2. Feb 24, 2011
    Play it, it's good for you ^
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    Ever since his other game walk, I haven't been able to talk.
  4. Feb 24, 2011
    @Welsper you need to bork it by confronting her

Go play
  5. May 2, 2013
    omg OMG WHY ARE YOU STILL ASKING ME THAT!! its been like 2 weeks, dont you ever forget about me?!
  6. Mar 10, 2014
    i downloaded it and ill give it a shot sometime, hope im not walking into a trap @Luffaren @Jed
  7. Feb 5, 2013
    Even though I wasn't scared by the game I still have a good time playing it.
  8. Feb 24, 2011
    I recently got some self-hosted multiplayer stuff working, so i'll be rewriting a few things and re-release the game with multiplayer support.
    I haven't added any playermodels, so forgive me for using these awesome capsule-shaped placeholder people.

• Programming King Programming King x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Why not go all the way, use the Android body and skin it?
    • Feb 24, 2011
      I was going to say something about me caring more about functionality over looks to begin with, but i suppose i am just a lazy fool who deserves nothing more than rotten cake.
      I did spruce up the awesome capsule-people a bit though, by adding a few extra skins.

skin_01 skin_02 skin_03 skin_04 skin_05
    • Oct 24, 2013
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 24, 2011
        Alright, i think this implementation should work. There's just a slight amount of changes/edits to both code and effects.
        Here's the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13123326/LINK/UNITY/WalkTheDarknessOnline.zip

You should be able to host a server by yourself from the game without using Hamachi/whatever. I also included password support since the server(s) you host will be open to everyone running the game.
        We're in mumble right now, hop on if you dare.