Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Want to Make a New MAp

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by timmehtong, Oct 6, 2008

1. Aug 7, 2008
    I feel like making another map since I haven't made one in a while. Anywaaaysss I don't like making maps based on my ideas, I prefer to make maps based on what you guys want. So what kind of maps do you guys want?

:smile: Any ideas would be great. Just keep them appropriate......to a certain extent :shock:
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    The inside of a toaster, Gotta keep it original.
  3. May 24, 2008
  4. Aug 7, 2008
    Brilliant and we can have a button on the inside that will toast everyone in 5 seconds XD
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    so an escape map? o0 I always enjoyed Atix helicopter
  6. Aug 7, 2008
    Would you care to be a little more detailed

A.) This is a map where people are escaping from something

B.) This a zombie escape map where zombies are trying to escape and humans are trying to quarantine them from reaching the city

Also what setting
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    A.) Start off at the top of the toaster and work your way down the grill, Then you escape through the cord into the outlet.

B.) Sure.

A Toaster... D:
  8. Sep 14, 2008
  9. Aug 7, 2008
    lol should we have bread that comes down after 1:30 minute that kills afkers
  10. May 27, 2008

That has got to be the most fucking amazing thing of all time. Yes. Do it.
  11. Aug 7, 2008
    This would be like the worst death penalty ever. It's humiliating as it is XD. Death by crush of bread
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    After I think about it, It would effectivly kill !ztele.
  13. Aug 7, 2008
    Well the toast needs to come out sooner or later right? Or else it'll burn to death O_O
  14. May 27, 2008
    Oh oh oh oh Make it so there's a switch that shoots the bread out, AND the players.

:shock:
  15. Apr 9, 2007
  16. Aug 7, 2008
    Okay I'm working on it. I'm gonna make the toast come out and then they put a toaster strudel in. XD or maybe a bagel
  17. May 27, 2008
    We can harvest the Neko Athletic park idea where the platform shoots the ball out..
    Except they will fall and die.
  18. May 24, 2008

"OH NOES!!11!!11one! TOAST OF DEATH... Ooo buttery..."
  19. Aug 7, 2008
  20. May 20, 2008

You spawn inside a toaster.

eventually the toaster flys everyone out, into the sink below and they die, unless they land in the bucket of butter!