Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Wants to buy donator>?

Discussion in Help Desk started by base god, Sep 25, 2011

1. Sep 25, 2011
    Hi i love this server and want to purchase donator for few months but i don't have credit card on paypal and cba getting any of that visa shit.

Is there any way i can do this?

I tried searching and found nothing to my interest =(
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    The only way is to get paypal. You can link a credit card to paypal or your bank account if you have one.
  3. Sep 25, 2011
    What? i have paypal and i have the money just no cc or bank account.

Is there any way i can do this?
  4. Sep 6, 2010
  5. Sep 25, 2011

nvm.

I was trying to say i can't buy the subscription because i need a fucking credit card.

I was asking if there was any other wayto buy it.Like maybe just send $10 to his paypal and tell him
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    Look into green dot money pack. You load money onto it and you can add it to paypal.
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    The only accepted method is paying through the admin purchase page. There is an admin system that manages all the payments. At the end of a month, if an admin wasn't able to repay or canceled his subscription, their admin is automatically removed.
  8. Sep 25, 2011
    Ok so even though i have the money im not allowed to buy only ause i dont have a credit card?

thats weird but ok
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    What don't you understand about the only accepted method being paypal? Calling us idiots when you're a blatant waste of time.
  10. Apr 29, 2011
  11. Sep 25, 2011
    I KNOW IT"S PAYPAL.

lmfao im saying this is the problem http://prntscr.com/375q5

i have the paypal money, so stop telling me use paypal to buy im not dumb.

http://prntscr.com/375sb
  12. Jul 14, 2010
    If you don't have a credit card or bank account you cannot buy admin. Try getting someone else you know to do it for you like your mother, father, siblings or whoever else you might know.
  13. May 20, 2011
    I understand you exactly. I had the same problem. You're gonna have to attach either a cc or a bank to the account, because it doesn't accept only having funds ($) on the account. It's a subscription you're paying for, therefore you need to have a cc/bank attached to the account. Don't try any other methods, it's gonna get rejected at the end.
  14. Sep 25, 2011
    Thank god i finally got what i asked 11 replies in.

Do you think an admin could possible help me with buying?
  15. Jun 17, 2011
    [font="'Century Gothic"]1. If you love Plaguefest as much as you say you do, its not a good idea to call the people trying to help you out idiots that being because we are one as a community.[/font]
    [font="'Century Gothic"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Century Gothic"]2. Your best bet is to contact Josh, Ray, Brian, Peter, or Kyle. I'm pretty sure they can try to help with your situation. [/font]
    [font="'Century Gothic"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Century Gothic"]3. The reason why you need a bank account or credit card connected to paypal is that it will keep taking the money out of your account to pay for Donator/admin until you cancel the subscription yourself.[/font]
  16. Jun 26, 2011
  17. Jun 10, 2011
  18. May 27, 2008
  19. Jul 4, 2011
    I believe you can send money directly to your PayPal account without having a credit card added.
  20. Jun 17, 2011
    Should I not have put peter on there? lol