Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Warehouse map with Drake song

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by teemo, Nov 17, 2015

1. Jan 25, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Can't people just type snd_restart to ignore the music? I did think it was weird that I could play the song over and over when testing it on my own. Didn't think that this would happen in game.
    • Mar 12, 2015
      no every time they hit the button the song restarts
    • Oct 13, 2011
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Hell No. Especially if they haven't marked the musical properly, they're absolutely terrible.
    • Feb 27, 2012

1. Have the button deactivate after being pressed
      2. Is NOT looped should be checked
      3. Only play once should be checked
      4. Should have made you able to control it with music volume in audio options
      5. Should be anything other than a drake song.
    • Feb 25, 2014
    • Jun 17, 2014
      I'd just move the func_button somewhere where you need @noclip. Lol
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I'd move the button to the void and bring it back to world making it not exist because fuck drake.
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 25, 2014
        I dont "mind" the song but if anything is played like 100 times in 20 minutes players were getting unhappy and leaving including me.
      • Aug 2, 2014
      • Feb 13, 2014
        Obviously the button is being used for griefing. If @cuttylicious is unable to make corrections to the map in a timely matter I'm all for making that room an illegal room to barricade in. Or even just making it know abuse of the map mechanics will result in punishment up to and including removal from the server. If the button is killing the player numbers it needs to be fixed. Or just remove map from rotation until it's fixed?
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Feb 27, 2012
          It can be entspy'd. Would be an e z p z fix.
        • Feb 13, 2014
        • Oct 24, 2015
          Solution: Uhm just take out the map until I update it.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Are you doing any major changes that require you to recompile the map? You can save people from having to re-download the map you're fine with me just changing the song to only play once.
        • Oct 24, 2015
          Well you can go ahead and do that but the spot under the stairway to that room with the fun_button needs to be clipped off so players can't shoot a vendy in there along with some other areas that need clipping such as the one box that has a secret door function. I just been busy and haven't had time to fix these issues. I should get back to messing with hammer here soon when i find some time.
          • Like Like x 2
          • May 16, 2013
          • Mar 29, 2015
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1