Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Warframe - F2P

Discussion in Gaming started by Haplo, Mar 29, 2013

1. Apr 4, 2009
    via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx5RDaGVkZE

Warframe is a cooperative free-to-play third person online action game set in an evolving sci-fi world. Join your friends in player-vs-enemy raids across the solar system and master the power of the Warframes. Stand alone or fight together against enemies that threaten your world.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you.

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oLnBiBmo48
    • Like Like x 1
      Haplo, Mar 29, 2013 Last edited by Haplo, Mar 29, 2013
    • Aug 10, 2012
      That game is alright, remember playing it months back. I wouldn't really say it is anything 'special' yet.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      In my opinion, it just looks nice. It's fun, but not as much fun as i was hoping it to be. Played a few games of it with some friends. But hey, it's F2P, so you can't really complain.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 4, 2009
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          One day you will let your guard down, and then ATIX for all the boys and girls.

Also that pic is so old. Stop repeating yourself from last night.
        • Jul 1, 2010
          Been playing this a good amount the past couple of days and I must admit, I'm having a lot of fun. Almost able to move up a rank from initiate and just got done crafting the Paris Bow. My dual heat swords are going to be done crafting here soon as well. I'm really glad they have schematics in the shop for weapons that you can't buy for credits from the market.
        • Jul 1, 2010
          Just got done making an Ash warframe, so far I'm loving it. Have also been using Nyx. Screenshots below are my Ash warframe with a Latron rifle and a Gram heavy sword. Floating above me is my Wyrm sentinel. Second screenshot is a little dark because the host migration window was in the process of coming up :razz:

2013-04-05_00002

2013-04-05_00003

-EDIT-

This is a screenshot of the newer mod system. These are upgradeable:

2013-04-05_00004

Also, some recent updates in a spoiler:

Dharkk, Apr 5, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Apr 5, 2013
        • Mar 12, 2008

[IMG]
        • Apr 4, 2009
          Arsenal
          [IMG]
          Rifle
          [IMG]
          Dual Axes/Dual Pistols on side
          [IMG]
        • Jul 1, 2010

Was an awesome livestream done by the devs of Warframe. Have a lot of cool stuff coming on Friday and in the future :grin: One of the more interesting things is clan "dojos". Housing type system where a clan can edit and such.

Also as an interesting note, according to Steam game live statistics Warframe was the 10th most played with over 16,000 on (earlier today).
          • Informative Informative x 1
            Dharkk, Apr 10, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Apr 10, 2013