Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Warped around spawn at start of a round

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Kloud, Aug 5, 2013

1. Apr 3, 2013
    I have had this issue for about two weeks now and it kinda frustrates me.

When you start a round, there's a timer before you're able to move. When that timer hits 0 i get warped around to another part of spawn. This happens on almost every map and yeah, it's annoying. This only affects me as far as i know it. Hoping one of you guys know what causes this?

Only map where i see this not happening is Mako, probably because of the custom spawn timer.
  2. Jul 1, 2010
    Hmm, are you sure its not just something left over from the previous round? Sometimes after the the zombies are killed, or vice versa depending on who wins, you get teleported or spawned back to spawn and then it will teleport you back at round start. Happens to me fairly frequently depending as well.

I might not exactly be explaining this the best way possible :razz:
  3. Apr 3, 2013
    That only happens when i join a round the moment that round is won, if that is what you meant.
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    Do you use the party/ptele feature? You could be getting teleported to your teammates

Sent from my SGS3 w/ Tapatalk
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 21, 2007
      finally you quit bugging me about this and made a thread!

And initially you told me it was only two maps, now its every map? :question:
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Something besides me that frustrates Kloud! Holy macaroni!
      • Apr 3, 2013
        Well, i haven't played the ghost maps yet
      • Jul 1, 2010
        Hmm it happens to me more frequently than that, both when I join on a round we win and sometimes on rounds after that one.
      • Sep 25, 2010
        As Dillinger suggested, turn off auto teleport, type !ptele. The party system is the only ting on ze that currently teleports you to a different spawn point when the freeze time is over.
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Apr 3, 2013
          Did what Deto said, i no longer suffer from Teleportisis.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1