Discussion in Everything & Anything started by gurunsa, Feb 8, 2012
My steam wont launch. :banghead: just curious.
Mines working perfectly fine, seems most other peoples is working fine too.
Devious Toast: Interesting. Are you using Windows or Mac?
There was a steam update yesterday but Devious Toast and I was not impacted.
"were" not impacted. WERE! HARVEY! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!
Anyone else having problem on a mac??
Well, there's your problem, your using a Mac
AHHH MAC Problems that's why I don't like MAC
Me no speako engrish.
WARNING: DO NOT FEED THE TROLL ANYMORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE
Toast: Elaborate pls?
sky: me kill u with headshots** no fail
Ya im mad, get a new line.
anyways, r u still keeping up with gym activities? Dont lack.
Normally I would, but this one is fairly obvious and has 30 years of history to back it up.
Steam update was as follows
A Steam client update is now available. To apply the update, click the File menu inside of Steam and then select "Check for Steam Client Updates...". The specific changes include:
- Fixed roaming game categories and favorite settings being reset
- Added option to set server browser ping rate independently from download rate
- Fixed missing menu item for updating AMD video drivers
- Fixed launching of 64-bit games with "-" in the command line
- Improved in-game overlay compatibility for some 64-bit game executables
- Added ability to handle proxies that require "basic" auth when downloading games using the new content system
- Improved support of concurrent user sessions from multiple platforms
- Fixed cloud enabled games sometimes not launching until the client is restarted. Also fixed the Steam client showing a â€œWaiting for cloud syncâ€ dialog at exit forever when in this state.
- Updates to workshop APIs for upcoming Steamworks games
are u using a LEGIT copy of steam....
Ya. I found out the problem. It wasn't the steam update.
Someone I know called Apple and blocked steam from my Imac. FOR 3 F******* MONTHS. : /
And, she set a password, in other words, I can't do anything.
Well I guess i will see u guys in 3 months. damnn.
Apple can't do shit to block you playing on steam, it looks like you have parental controls turned on. There is a way around this, but you may wind up in the hot seat from your parents...
im 26, . and I own my own place. lol
that's what I thought too, I deleted everything and download steam and games allover again. same error message.
I called apple, they told me it's blocked. I just need that password from her.
Separate names with a comma.