Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

wat will l4d do to plague fest

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by xXPhantom59Xx, Aug 9, 2008

1. Jul 16, 2008
    so wat will left for dead do to plague fest since its a zombie game and all <_<

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

2. Mar 16, 2008
    Nothing will happen, I already plan on buying the pc version and also buying PF a dedicated server for it.
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    nothing will change. It will be a fun game, but it can only have 4 humans playing, unlike Pf zm
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    i wants it bad. it looks like lots of fun!
  5. Jun 29, 2007
  6. Jan 1, 2008
    whats going on??, i have herd nothing of this... please explain.
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    I had both versions reserved at gamestop, I moved my pc verison over to my 360 version and ill just preorder it once steam puts them up.
  8. Dec 30, 2006
    I dont think it will affect pf counter strike server. Its to complicated and players like simple like the plaguefest zombie server.
  9. Oct 22, 2007
    Considering that cs has always been more of a goof off game and not as serious as cod4 and such, probably nothing. Besides people in the server i think come mostly to goof and have fun.
  10. Mar 16, 2008
    More or less, I can see more of our admins leaving the CS:S server for L4D then players, it all depends on the game quality in the end.
  11. Jun 29, 2007
  12. May 24, 2008
    I'll get the game but it's not like im gonna stop playing css and focus all my attention on l4d.