Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Weapons keep spawning with zombies

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Detonator, Nov 20, 2011

1. Sep 25, 2010
    On zm, weapons(knife, and pistol) keep spawning under zombies but not when they ztele. Now I know if this happens enough times the server starts to lag really badly.
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    This issue has been going on for a couple days now, I think the clean up plugin for the servers is broken. Basically all weapons dropped, broken props, weapons that are part of the map, and misc other items aren't being cleaned up. So far it hasn't cause any major issues that I've seen on the zm server, but it wouldn't take much for it to start.
  3. Mar 26, 2011
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    I've noticed that the cleanup plugin has stopped working as well. Although due to increase in server hardware performance I personally do not see much of an impact on the client side. Its also kinda nice to be able to pick up dropped nades and re-use them.. :razz:
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    A little while ago Kyle tried making it so the plugin doesn't remove map weapons.. Maybe this is related?
  6. Apr 6, 2011
    well just to say more about zm i was on there and all the ct's were dead and yet the map timer ran out but the map kept going with about 20+ people on the other day the rtv fixed it but still i dont know if anyone has seen this before..
  7. Jan 11, 2011