Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Weapons Vanishing

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by RainbowX1, May 20, 2011

1. Apr 23, 2011
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed already in the forums, but I'm sure the server owners/admins probably are aware of this issue.

I was wondering why map weapons such as Smoking Dualies (wtf_hax), Trail Weapons (city_life), etc, as well as your own weapons when dropped seem to vanish within half a minute to a minute, when the weapons should be there the whole round. Was this intended to happen or just a server glitch problem waiting to be fixed?
  2. Feb 12, 2011
    It's a plugin, it's supposed to clean up all the guns from people that turned zombie, to reduce crashes.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    it's intended, keeps the server running a bit smoother. The map weapons disappearing are just an unfortunate side-effect, though you can still get them if you hurry.

I don't really see a reason for this to change it doesn't make or break any of the maps.
  4. Apr 23, 2011
    Ya this isn't a serious problem or anything, I was just wondering because it wasn't like this before with the map weapons.