Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Web Designer / Graphic Designer / Server-Side Programer

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by FuzzyDemon, Jul 6, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 11, 2007
    Many different classes in fact... Zombine FTW!

Do you remember our brief foray into using the GIANT HEAD CRAB? Man were those things *Scary* when you first see them... It's just too bad they totally sucked as effective zombies.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Why the fuck did we have those? AND the aliens...
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    No clue about the headcrab, But I thought the alien was a nice addition. :S
  4. Apr 2, 2008
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    GHC was crap. Alien was too, I felt like its tail was in my face all the time.
  6. Jul 6, 2008
    I hate these classes. Predator also. There are some other cool zombie classes made by S-low that u should add to plaguefest
  7. Jun 4, 2006
  8. Oct 22, 2007
    look for a better one? Oh and thanks for the picture? I'm guessing PlagueFest has no spam control? For my sake, please atleast pretend to read the title of topics before you reply to them.

Don't be a smartass to me. Spam no, the things people said where some input. So don't give me " for my sake" bs on here. I did read the topic, along with i will post where ever the hell, when ever the hell, and how ever the hell i want.
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    :thumbsup:
  10. Jul 6, 2008
    woah don't mess with the badass :lol:
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    :stupid:
  12. Oct 22, 2007
    Then don't be a jackass with your remarks...
  13. Mar 15, 2008
    Maybe make some layouts pictures that you havent already seen from other sites and maybe you will get a advertising that you did the layout untill you make something
  14. Posts
    Spam or not, no need to be a complete asshole about it. And you're trying to get hired here. wow

If you didn't want people giving you ideas, and constructive criticism..

You shouldn't have put your post in:
    [IMG]
  15. May 27, 2008
    So far, it really doesn't look so good :rolleyes:
  16. Jan 11, 2007
    i will no longer be posting at this community nor do I consent to the use of any of the graphics I made.
  18. Jul 31, 2007
    You will no longer be whining in this community and we don't care about your shitty art?

Sure, I'l go with that.
  19. Posts
    Hahahehewtfpwned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.