Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Website / Forum.

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Rushaway, Nov 3, 2011

1. May 13, 2011
    Hello guys.

(Sry for my bad english i'm french btw)

I don't know who have a smartphone or otherphone and have already try to go on the site. But if u try, u have so much problem.

Exemple : I have a iphone 4S and iPad 2, i go your forum for check new messages ect ect.

The first and big problem is the theme of forum is "big" and rly lag for loading (with Wifi or 3G)
    (Screen take after 20sec of loading)
    Screenshoots : [IMG]

Problem #2 is rly hard to connect your profile on the forum, cuz you can't moove the "pop-up".
    Problem #3 : Rly hard to go on topic with the little pics of number page (1,2,3 ect)

So do you have already test and think to add mobile theme ? Or new theme forum.
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    Apparently there is already work being done on a new forum/host/theme which this one will be switching over to, unsure if it has anything to do with the mobile viewing.
  3. Apr 29, 2011
    I rofl because I am replying to this on my Droid 2.

I find it easy to get around on the forums on my phone. In fact my only issue is my auto correct, but that's not tobacco.

And the problem probably isn't your phone, its probably your connection. Takes me at most 10 seconds to load. And if it does take twenty seconds, that's not really long at all.

To get to my profile on here, I zoom in before tapping the profile buttons.
  4. Jun 17, 2011
    It works fine with my LG Vortex which runs on wifi & 3G.
  5. Jan 30, 2011
    Also, works fine on my Galaxy S Captivate. Loading times are quick. I agree with Kyron, I am on Wifi right now and it is only about 5 seconds loading time.
  6. Apr 29, 2011
    When you say you are french, do you mean you live in France, or do you live in USA. If prior, may have something to do with be Inc across an entire ocean from server home, though unlikely.
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    It must be your connection, the website works perfectly on my iPhone 4. Pages take at most 10 seconds to load and I never get any lag.

The only issue I have experienced is when I accidentally log out and have to log back in the pop up appears out of my screen, in those cases I have to write my username an password blindly but I don't think it's a big deal.

The pages numbers look really small but you can zoom in, I am sure if I have no trouble doing that with an iPhone 4 you shouldn't be having isssues either since it has a faster processor and internet connection.

We tried a mobile version but it was pretty restrictive for moderators, therefore it was removed.
  8. May 13, 2011
    I live in a big city (Reims) i have a good 3G connection and à good connection too in wifi
    Maybe it cuz i live in France (lag for connect to server site ?)
    But when i typ à text i have à lag too xD
  9. Jun 10, 2011
    I've tried to get on the forums using my phone before and had so many problems. That's more likely due to me having a shit phone than anything though :razz:
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    There is an app by IP.Board that allows you to access forums like these. Just search IP Board in the app store or the android market and you should be able to find it. It works well for me. :]
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    Whoa don't be so selfish D:
  12. Oct 29, 2010
  13. Jul 14, 2008