Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Weeknight Zombie love with Anthony's Weiner aka rottenpuppets

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by rottenpuppets, Jun 27, 2011

1. Dec 1, 2010
    I know the drill. Some hate me, some love me and some tolerate me. So this is to all of you lovers out there.. Come spread the love, and harness the power of Anthony's Weiner!!

My humor is crass and occasionally offensive. That's the fun of it. I play zombie pretty much exclusively because it's fun and laid back, like a GAME is meant to be. So if you are a serious willy-nilly jackoff who wants to remove the fun from your free time that's cool. Just don't show up :smile:

It all makes me think 1 thing. Weiner Wednesdays on the allmighty Zombie Unlimited 1 PF servers! It has to be late night so the children are asleep and the mommies are wide awake and ready to be filled with my hot zombie juices.. 2 minutes to midnight? (11:58pm EST) will start the festivities and carnal zombie lovemaking.

Starts this Wednesday night, 6/29/11 @ 11:58pm EST.

Be there or be square.

I love you, deeply.
  2. Feb 18, 2011

3. Oct 27, 2010
  4. Sep 26, 2010
    I'm frightened
  5. Dec 1, 2010
    It's not hard to figure out.

Zombie Unlimited Server #1 on the almighty PlagueFest network.

11:58pm EST Wednesdays

Uncomfortably open bathrobe mandatory.

Socks optional.
  6. Jun 10, 2011
    You are annoying and i typically self mute you.
  7. Jul 23, 2010
    Well, I know what server I need to Mod on Wednesday now.
  8. Mar 13, 2010
    Yeah... I might get on just to laugh at all the stupid.
  9. Dec 1, 2010
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww the closet haters with the self-mute are the cutest.. Want a fresh made cookie?? :smile:

Will you bring your invisible jet and lasso with you Miss Wonder Woman? :smile:

I'm not going to lie my friend.. When I saw that you replied to this thread, yeah, I got a little aroused.

Sporting a semi now, can't wait to see you on :smile: I promise lots of fun and stupid, some good stories to tell, and general relaxation therapy for the masses.

Full penetration upon request.
  10. Jun 10, 2011
    I am not a closet hater, i openly hate you.
  11. Dec 1, 2010
    i'm proud to get such a salty and penetrating feeling out of you.

how do you feel about 3 ways?
  12. Nov 29, 2010
    Typically, I'd let that slide. But I'm not really into the whole drama ordeal judging by the fact we just got out of one, so can you please keep this between you two?

*Offtopic off*

Now this, I gotta see
  13. Oct 22, 2007
    Rotten a 3-way consist of two girls and one guy. The proper term for what you wanted is gang bang.
  14. Apr 2, 2011
    Oh boy... Wednesday night will be a bitch to admin :down:
  15. Dec 1, 2010
    No it wont have no fear. It will be a cream filled lovefest teetering on the dark / perverse side.

Just like any night, maybe with a little more mic spam and vocal activity from the players.. It's all about F-U-N
  16. Dec 1, 2010
    I am 100% with you and will only return the negative sentiments with overwhelming amounts of my love juice :wink:

Churned or unchurned, participant decides......

A three way consists of 3 people. It does not have to be two girls and one guy. It can be 2 guys and 1 billy goat. Or a girl, a guy, and giraffe. It's all about how creative you are.
  17. Dec 1, 2010
    tick tock tick tock

6+ hours away from online zombie coitus
  18. Oct 22, 2007
    That is a common flaw in thinking sir. Would you call a hot gay chick a dyke?!? No, no, that would not be the case. This is why a 3-way can only be 2 chicks and a dude...