Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Weirdest thing happened

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by EvIl_MoNkeY, May 2, 2011

1. Feb 23, 2011
    Today I was at the ZM2 server and zm_roy_barn or farm <not sure of the map name. But its the one with a lot of barns, night lighting. I am sure you know which one I am talking about.

Anyways the point being, at about 1 minute to go all the humans were done in the map. So basically the round should have been done. (WIth the usual "Terrorists win") But that never happened.
    The round just continued and everyone thought it will be done after the time is up (We decided to have a zombie orgy in the red barn till then [IMG]). But guess what it still continued for a good 1-2 minutes after that.

Just wanted the higher ups to know.

And ya i have screenshots of the time 00:00 with scoreboard in 2-3 different places if that helps.
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    I've seen this happen before. When it happened to me i think it had something to do with the last ct moving to spectate or something like that but truthfully i don't really know what cuases it :sweat:.
  3. Feb 23, 2011
  4. Feb 23, 2011
    Ya you may be right because I dont remember anyone getting the last guy.

So may be it was that. But still the round should have ended after the last guy was gone. Some one needs to look into it.

Ya i got the screen grabs of me running around breaking the time barrier. lol check it out its all 00:00 in the same round. [IMG]
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Just need someone to join CT and the mod will restart :rolleyes: